Chap 50 - Good News

Sorry my lovely readers as I could not update from past one month as there were some professional work burden these days. 

Thank you to all my lovely readers for making this book reach at 1.6K reads. It really means so much. Support with your love, blessing, reads and votes like this in future also. 

**************************************************************************

Hetal's POV

I was in my first trimester of pregnancy. I woke up as the wave of nausea hit me and I rushed towards the bathroom to puke my guts out, some moments later, I found Rudra moving my hair from either side of my face and rubbing my back slowly, in a comforting manner.

He was not disgusted by my vomiting! Instead, he was consoling me.. "Easy ..Easy wifey!" he was soothingly rubbing my back.

After vomiting, he wiped my face with a hot towel then handed me my brush after brushing my teeth and gargling my mouth to get rid of the disgusting taste, after I was done with my business he took me in his arms and laid me on the bed.

It was five in the morning! Yet he was wide awake for me, which made my heart swell with joy and happiness. He kept rubbing my baby bump in a soft feathery manner like he was afraid that it'll hurt me or our baby.

He placed a kiss on my lips and lightly pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and he kept rubbing my back, I nuzzle my nose in his chest to which he chuckled! Soon I was in my dreamland.

Life was just great with this good news though, I used to get tired and had to face nausea, vomiting, and frequent urination. But it was ok as I was going to bring our bundle of love into this world.

Everyone was so excited and happy and were ready with their planning that how will they spoil our little prince or princess. 

Dadaji uses to recite mythological stories and good moral stories and chant a few mantras and also would do yoga with me and Rudra, as our exercise partner. Rudra made it a compulsion for me to do exercise as he read somewhere which helps the mother to keep her body and mind fresh and it was needed for the baby also. 

It helped me keep fit and away from tiredness and in the evening a walk by interlocking our hand was his favorite thing and if he was busy in business and would not be able to make it he had instructed Dadaji to walk along with me as a company. 

Dadaji would walk along with my side with his stick in his hand and making sure that I don't stress more and get tired. Isha and Moni would not allow me to enter the kitchen on the weekend as they said I should rest.

I was four months pregnant and we had gone to the hospital to check about my health and baby's growth as Dr. Zoya or I can say Zoya as she was our neighbor and childhood friend of Rudra and Moni had called me for the ultrasonography. Isha, Abhi bhai, Moni, and Dadaji all were waiting at home to know about me and our baby.

Rudra knocks on the door and Dr. Zoya said "come in" I walked in first followed by Rudra whose hand was on my waist. She looked at us and smiled. "Hetal let me do your ultrasonography first and then we will discuss if you have any issues regarding health." 

I just nob and she gestures me to follow her to the bed. Rudra holds my one hand and helps me to lie down on the bed. He was standing with me holding my one hand and his other hand caressing my head. 

Frankly speaking, I need this mostly because I was scared. I wanted my love my husband to be with me. A nurse came and applied the gel on my stomach by lifting my top. Dr. Zoya started moving a transducer on my stomach after the nurse was done while watching the monitor. 

She was making us scared the way she looked at the monitor with furrowed eyes and worry kept in my system. My heart was beating fast but Rudra holds my hand securing it.

'Oh my God!" Zoya exclaimed and fear crept in me. "What happened Zoya is our baby fine?" Rudra asked her worriedly Zoya smiled at us whole heartily and said, "Rudra I want a Mercedes."

I just chuckled at it though I was scared remembering how last time Zoya and Moni made him buy their favorite cars. Rudra was about to get angry but I sequel his hand which was holding me. I was scared but, her smiled said as if it is nothing to worry about. 

He closes his eyes and took a deep breath and then opening his eyes he said "ok fine done. I will buy it for you." Hearing this Zoya stood up and bend forward towards me and kiss my forehead and stood straight again and forwarded her hand to Rudra for a handshake which Rudra accepted leaving my hand. 

Dr. Zoya announced happily that I and my children are fine. I and Rudra looked at each other confused and she said with a great smile on her face. "Rudra and Hetal you are going to have twins."

She then pointed her finger to the monitor and said, "the thing is I didn't find only one figure but two. You see this little bean is hiding behind her sibling and that's why I was looking at the monitor keenly."  

She smiled again at us and I thought my heart will burst with happiness. Tears brimmed out of my eyes. I felt something wet on my hand and I saw Rudra too had tears in his eyes. 

After wiping the gel, Dr. Zoya left us giving us some privacy. Rudra helped me to stand up and I just hugged him. He too hugged me and kiss my head and said thanks to an nth number of times. 

After our little movement, we composed ourselves and meet Dr. Zoya. She gave us the instruction and prescribed medicines. We thanked her and the smiled on our face was not leaving. 

Dadaji, Moni, Isha, and Abhi bhai all were present in the living room when we entered the house. Their eyes were eager to know about your health. Moni came forward and said, "Bhabhi tell us how was it. Is everything fine? Your health, child's growth, is every good?" 

I and Rudra look at each other and this time Rudra decided to play with Moni and he wraps one hand around my shoulder and other hand around Moni's shoulder and walked with us slowly and made me stand in front of Dadaji. 

Dadaji raised his browns to find the answer and Rudra asked Moni, "What do you think how is your Bhabhi?" she looked at me confused and with a small smile said "She is fine and is glowing." 

Isha and Abhi bhai too came forward and Isha hugged me and said, "how are you and your child doing?" 

I pulled her from the hug and then Rudra announces to everyone. Your best friend who is my lovely wifey is carrying twins. 

Everyone was shocked but their faces broke into beautiful smiles as chorus of yes! Congratulations and I'm happy was heard. 

 Dadaji was beyond happy as he hugged Rudra followed by Abhi bhai. Moni and Isha hugged me and kissed my cheeks. 

life was just great as if all my prayers were answered by almighty. 

************************

जिसके होने से मैं खुद को मुक्कम्मल मानता हूँ,
में खुदा से पहले मेरी माँ को जानता हूँ।

************************

चलती फिरती आंखों से अजां देखी है,
मैंने जन्नत तो नहीं देखी लेकिन मां देखी है।

***********************

जब जब कागज पर लिखा मैंने मां का नाम,
कलम अदब से बोल उठी हो गए चारों धाम।