Chap 34 - Emotional Side

After a week

Hetal's POV

Isha got discharged from the hospital today. I went with her at Abhi bhai's mansion and did all the arrangements for her and settled her in her room. I wanted to stay with her for one more week as she still had a plaster on her left hand but bhai refused.

He said, "Hetal you are married now and already stayed in hospital 24 by 7 but no more now."

Yes, I stayed in the hospital for a week all 24 hours. The day and time from when Isha was admitted to the hospital I was there. Not for a minute or second, I left her and I thank my family for their support who allowed me to stay there.

Bhai had already appointed a nurse for her. I am happy that Isha is back with us safe and sound from that accident.

After checking all the arrangements I left for my house. Yes, I miss the Oberoi Mansion my house where my family stays.

After reaching home I took some rest as I already had lunch with Isha and nobody was at home except the maids. I freshen up and in the evening I cooked for my family their favorite food.

Dadaji was the first person to come back and was very happy seeing me back. He patted on my head and said, "Beti tumare bina yeh ghar soona lagta tha." (I felt the emptiness in this house without you)

After a few while Rudra and Moni came home and I told them to go and get freshen up as their favorite food was made. 

Moni squeezed me in a tight hug and pull my cheeks after leaving me back from the hug and kissed it and Rudra glares her saying, "Moni my wifey is not a teddy bear that you squish her like his." I just chuckled on it

Moni went  upstairs but not before teasing Rudra, "I know bhai you want to hug her more than me. But bhai please this is not your bedroom so ...." And winked him and quickly ran upstairs.

Rudra came never me and kissed on my forehead and whisper in my ears, "I miss you so much wifey. Today I will sleep peacefully as you will be in my hug." And kissed on my cheeks and quickly pull off from me as dadaji clear his throat to make us realize that he is still there. I was blushing with embarrassment. So I quickly went to the kitchen and stood there near the counter. I am sure I could put tomato to shame at this moment

Quickly all three were on the dining table having their favorite food and giving comments on it, as to how much they loved it and missed it.

After dinner was over we had a small chit chat in the living room where dadaji asked about Isha and bhai and Moni was telling about her fashion show which will be held after two weeks and how busy she is while lying on the couch and her head on my lap while I was creasing her hair softly.

Suddenly my eyes meet Rudra's eyes and I saw them glassy. I raised my brows to ask what happened and he nobs in a no and looked away. But I never knew that dadaji and Moni were looking at us. Dadaji asked Rudra, "Beta kya huva tumari aakno mai aasu kyu hai?" (Son what happened why there are tears in your eyes?)

But then what he said brought tears in all of our eyes.

"Dadaji I always wanted to marry a woman who would be like a motherly figure to Moni, I know Moni never complained. But I also know how much she missed mom being a girl during her teenage. Dadaji, you and I were as a fatherly figure to her and had our limitations as she was a girl. But she got that love of a mother or elder sister after wifey came here. Wifey I am thankful to you to complete my family with lots of love, happiness, and care."

Dadaji said "that was true" and even he thank me with tears in his eyes. And then I could feel something wet on my legs and saw Moni was crying there. I quickly bend down and kiss her forehead and wipe her tears.

This was for the first time I saw my family being so emotional. I saw a completely new face of Rudra. With so many emotions in it.

Moni got up from my lap and side hug me and said "I am the best" and then decide to take a family pic followed by a family hug

After the emotional talk and hugs and pics we went towards our rooms and Rudra went in the bathroom to change first after he came back I went to change, but when I came back he was sitting on the bed with his head leaning on the headboard and eyes close.

I slowly climb the bed and sit with cross legs facing him. I slowly hold his hand in my hand and entangle our fingers to each other. He opened his eyes and look at our hands. And a smile was formed on his face.

"Are you ok?, what happened I have never seen you this emotional," I asked him. He slowly leans towards me and I closed my eyes as I knew what was coming up next. But he just kept your forehead touch to each other. I slowly open my eyes and saw him smiling.

We stayed there for a good time and then he moved back and kiss my palm and said, "thank you for coming in my life and making it complete. You changed me, for good and I am really happy about my decision that I married you wifey. I missed you this one week and realized how much I'm addicted to you. You have become my addiction to love. I want to see your face every morning when I wake up and want to sleep peacefully in your arms. I want to grow old with you." And then a tear slip out of his eye. I quickly wiped it with my other hand and told him "I am very happy to have a family like this who loves me so much, and the respect we have for each other, and that builds the trust that whatever happens my family is with me. Thanking you Rudra for accepting me in your life and making me a part of your family."

He corrected me "wifey its our family from now onwards". And I smiled.

I lean towards him and kiss on his cheeks and he chuckles on seeing my behavior, then I told him "let's sleep it's late now." And he agreed. His one hand on my waist and the other under my head, it was my pillow and I missed my this masculine arm pillow. I put my one hand on his chest and other under his right check and we went to sleep peacefully. 

*********************

ये लकीरें ये नसीब ये किस्मत सब फ़रेब के आईनें हैं
हाथों में तेरा हाथ होने से ही मुकम्मल ज़िंदगी के मायने हैं

**********************

na tadapta dil na roti aakhein na labon pe naam aata
hum teri tamanna Q karte agar tere jaisa koi aur hota

*********************

महफूज रखता हूँ दिल में तेरे इश्क का फसाना
आँखों से पढ लिया करो, क्या जरूरी है बताना