Chap 36 - Shopping - Part 2

Third Person's POV

"I will tell you what happened after dealing with this matter." Moni sneered and pushed Riya away. She then said to the manager, "Miss Arora, you know me, right?"

"Yeah, Miss Oberoi, you are our regular customer. I know you, of course," said the manager obsequiously.

But she didn't expect Moni to come there. She couldn't dare to offend Moni as she had a powerful brother.

"That's more like it." Moni sneered. "I just came now. Can anyone tell me what happened exactly?"

"Shelley, hurry. Explain it to Miss Oberoi. She will deal with the case in a fair and just manner." Manager Arora clearly forgot that Moni addressed Hetal as "sister-in-law".

"Well, the thing is..." Shelley told the whole story but with a lot of exaggeration. Hetal just stood there, without saying a word.

She believed that facts speak louder than words and people have a sense of justice. She was not afraid of being framed at all because she knew she was honest.

Though Shelley now knew that Hetal was not any random girl, she had no option but to continue playing along.

"Miss Oberoi, please help me out. If every customer acts like her, how will I handle my work?" Shelley pretended to be the victim.

Moni cast a cold glance at her. She was nothing like Hetal when it came to being bullied.

"You think that she didn't admit tearing this dress because she can't afford it?" Moni asked coldly.

"Can she?" Shelley scorned and continued. "Why didn't she buy it if she can afford it? If she would have bought it, then we wouldn't have been debating here."

Moni said to Manager Arora with contempt. "Manager Arora, didn't you hear about my brother's wedding?"

"Of course." Manager Arora flattered her by saying, "I so wish I could attend the wedding, but it's a pity that I wasn't really invited. I heard that Mrs. Oberoi is a beauty. Why don't you bring her here the next time you come so we can get to know each other better..."

"Sure." Moni held Hetal's hand and took her in front of Manager Arora. "This is my sister-in-law. What will happen if Rudra finds out how your staff treated his wife..."

Moni didn't say anything explicitly, but Manager Arora, who now knew Hetal's identity, was scared. Moni helped her niece find a job when she was in crisis.

"I..." Manager Arora was speechless.

Seeing that problem was solved, Hetal took Moni's hand and hastily walked forward to leave. Moni was confused. She asked, "What happened? You are acting as if someone is running after you."

"Nothing. Let's rush home. I've hung out too long and wasted a lot of time here." Hetal left at a fast pace. She tried to not look at the man. Now that the problem was solved, it was time to go.

She had no idea how should she greet him when she saw him after such a long time.

"You handle the rest. I don't want to see the manager and this salesgirl any more." Mr. Rathod told his assistant.

Seeing that Hetal was leaving, Mr. Rathod quickly left a word to his assistant and ran after her.

The assistant hurriedly reminded him, "Mr. Rathod, you have a video meeting in half an hour..."

"Cancel it!" Mr. Rathod chased after Hetal.

When Hetal was about to leave the mall, he finally caught sight of her. He shouted loudly from a distance, "Little He!"

This nickname sounded like a deafening thunder and directly struck her mind. She stopped, but she dared not turn around.

"Bhabhi, you know Mr. Rathod?" Moni turned her head and took a look at Mr. Yash Rathod. Then she turned back and asked Hetal doubtfully.

She could see that there was something weird between Yash and Hetal.

"Little He, do you really have no intention of acknowledging me?" There was a sense of exhaustion and sadness in Yash's voice. He knew he shouldn't have left her, but he had a reason.

He finally managed to return to his country. However, now Hetal was someone else's wife. While Hetal was hesitating, Yash already stood in front of her. She sighed and gave a stubborn smile, "Hi, Yash. It's been a long time."

It was a simple greeting, yet contained mixed feelings.

Hetal still looked the same, but her eyes were full of strangeness and alienation. Yash didn't really like her reaction.

"It's been a long time." He forced a smile.

"Bhabhi, Yash, how do you know each other?" Moni looked back and forth between Hetal and Yash in confusion. There was a strange atmosphere between them, but Moni couldn't tell why. "Bhabhi, why did Yash call you Little He? Is that your nickname?"

"Well, she..." Yash was about to answer, but Hetal interrupted him, "When we were in college, he used to call me that."

He used to call her Little He because he used to love teasing her saying you are a tomboy so let me call you he instead of she

I get it." Moni nodded, "You've known each other since college days."

"Let's drop it." Hetal felt guilty and changed the subject, "Moni, how did you know Yash?"

"We..." Moni blushed a bit. Hetal immediately understood what was on her mind. Yash was just as handsome and rich as Rudra. It was not surprising, Moni liked Yash.

Moni stole a glance at Yash with a blushing face and explained, "Mr. Rathod was my senior and helped me a lot when I studied abroad." He came back to help his dad in his business which is the number one textile company and also to start a new one on his own.

Dadaji and other members of Rathod family wanted Yash and Moni to get married but Yash always use to come with one or other excuse. Moni was trying herbest to create feeling for her in Yash heart, but she use to never succeed ashe was cold hearted person

"Yash, are you... college friend with bhabhi?" Yash and Moni followed Hetal. Moni tried to make a conversation to get close to Yash.

Yash talked to Moni only because he wanted to know more about Hetal.

Yash smiled and asked, "How did your brother get to know Little He?"

"They never met each other before the wedding. Bhabhi got married to my brother not long ago. She is a wonderful lady. (My grandpa) dadaji and I like her, so does my brother." Moni smiled and sighed, "What a coincidence!"

"Indeed." Yash clenched his fist tightly and thought to himself, 'If I did come back earlier, would she have been married to me?'

He was just one step behind. Yash fixated his eyes on Hetal. He didn't want to give up. He had loved her since he was in college together.

*************************

Pyaar Mein Milna Zaruri Nahi, Pyaar Mein Izhaar Bhi Zaruri Nahi,

Zaruri Sirf Ehsaas Hai Jo Zindagi Sawarde, Unhe Pana Ya Na Pana Zaruri Nhi...

*************************

मोहब्बत कब और किससे और कहा हो जाये, 

इसका कोई अदांजा ही नहीं होता.

ये घर ही ऐसा हैं , जिसका कोई दरवाजा नहीं होता.

**************************

Tera Na Milna Mera Naseeb Hi Sahi Lekin,
Meri Qismat Mein Likha Hai Tujhe toot ke Chahna.......

*************************