Chap 47 - Birthday Party

Hetal's POV

Today was Moni's birthday and there was a grand party tonight. All celebrities, business icons, and models would be there at this party. But as usual, I was feeling sick and was looking pale! Rudra notice me and asked, "What happened wifey are you all right? Should I call the doctor?" But I refused, saying "No hubby not needed I am already." But he was not convinced with my answer. So I finally said, "hubby if I will not feel well then I will surely inform you. But right now I am fine. Let's go downstairs and have breakfast and check out the preparation done for today."

He forwarded his right palm towards me and told to keep my palm on it and took a promise from me saying "if I don't feel well then I should inform him immediately" and I just nob with a smile after promising him. 

We left our room and headed downstairs where Dadaji and Moni were already at the dining table waiting for us to have breakfast. We sat down but I was not feeling like eating so I just took a coffee and drank it. Moni and Dadaji too asked me, why I am not eating but I told them I am not interested. The day went busy with final checking out but, then suddenly I felt dizzy so I slowly hold the railing of the stairs and went back to my room in the afternoon. 

I decided to take a small nap as I used to get tired very soon these days. In the evening when I woke up I saw the same pashmina sari which I had seen in Manali but did not buy because of the price. It was kept on the bed with a note on it.

Wifey this is a gift from your hubby and it's my wish to see you in this sari today. Please do wear this and come to the party and grace the party.

Your loving hubby Rudra ❤️

A smile broke on my lips after reading this note I went to the washroom and freshen up myself and came out but again I started feeling dizzy. I hold the wall and came out and sat down on the bed for a while. Suddenly I saw Rudra holding my hand and asking me in concern, "what happen wifey please tell me. I think I should call the doctor urgently. Party can wait but I don't want to compromise with our health." But I hold his hand back and said. "I am fine please believe me. It is a big day for Moni and I don't want to spoil it. 

After giving him my promise and convincing him fully saying I am fine and sure if anything happens I will let you know but please not now as I don't want to spoil Moni's day he finally agreed. I changed and wore that sari and Rudra too change himself into a black color suit and was looking handsome as always. He complimented me that I look gorgeous in it and I started to blush.

After getting ready Rudra went downstairs and I went to Moni's room to check her. She was wearing a golden color satin gown with a satin jacket having diamond work on the neck. 

After a few while guess started coming in so Rudra sends one of the maids to call us down. I and Moni reached the hall which was decorated with white, golden, and black balloons. As the theme color was golden, white, or black. After few minutes Isha and Abhi bhai came and just after them Yash family came in. Bhai and Isha hugged me and Rudra and wish Moni and bow down to take the blessings of Dadaji. Rathod family wished Moni a happy birthday and we started talking to each other. As more guests turn up Rudra, Yash and Bhai were busy with their business circle. Dadaji and Subhod Rathod (Yash dadaji) and other elders and senior citizens were busy in their groups. Moni was busy with her models, clients, and celebrities. 

 I was with Isha when suddenly Isha asked me, "What happened Hetal are you not well?" I just shook my head in no and said, "I am fine. Why what happened?" she said spectacularly raising her  browns "It doesn't look like" and I just smiled at her. How well, she knows me I thought.

I was brought out of my trance when I heard Rudra's voice who was holding a mike, "Good evening ladies and gentleman, may I kindly have your attention please as the cake cutting ceremony will start. May I call the birthday girl on the stage along with Dadaji and my beautiful wife." and everyone clapped and a few youngsters started hooting. 

There was a small stage set in the hall on which the cake was brought and kept. Rudra hold Moni's hand and brought her on the stage along with Dadaji and me. Isha told Moni to make a wish before blowing off the candles and Moni closed her eyes and she quickly made a wish. Then she took the knife to cut the cake and the first piece she made eat to Dadaji and then second to me and third to Rudra. Then Dadaji took the mike from Rudra and told the Rathod family to join us on the stage. Dadaji holds Yash's Dadaji hand in his and made an announcement.

Lovely ladies and handsome man I would like to make my best friend Subhod Rathod (Yash Dadaji) become my relative. By an announcement of the engagement of Monica Oberoi with Yash Rathod. The engagement will be held next month of 18th. 

I saw Moni's reaction and she was all shocked. I and Rudra chuckled at her reaction and Rudra said in her ears, Moni this is your birthday gift from me and Dadaji. 

I hugged her and wish her congratulation and then she went towards Dadaji as he gestured her to come near him. Both the Dadaji's hold their grandchildren's hand and put on to each other that is Yash and Moni's hand together. There was a huge round of applause by everyone and Yash's brother started whistling along with a few of his cousins. I started feeling tired and wanted to sit down. After completing the photoshoot along with both the families and Abhi bhai and Isha joining us I decided to get down from the stage and sit. 

I sat in the corner on one of the chair. But in no time I saw Rudra coming towards me. I quickly stood up and started walking towards him as I knew how concern he was with my health. 

He hold the mike and made an announcement, "I would like today's most important lovely couple Monica and Yash to come in the center and then the lights started getting dim after once they arrived, Rudra made a request to the lovely couple to start the dance for today evening followed by others. As it was their day.