Chap 52 - Kidnap - Part 2

( pic of warehouse ☝️ 

Hetal's POV

I started reading the boards of the shops and the area written under them a bit loudly so that Rudra could follow us. The driver took the car to the outskirts of Mumbai city. He kept on driving for almost 2 hours. With each passing time, my bp started increasing, and then suddenly I started feeling sharp pains building in my abdomen. Sweat started forming though the AC was on. 

I kept on talking to the driver so that I could guide Rudra. Suddenly the pain started increasing and it was out of control. I was moaning and breathing heavily when I realize my water bag burst. I told the driver about it thinking he would have sympathy for me and might stop the car but it failed as he kept on driving. 

He stops the car in front of a huge metal gate and presses the horn. Somebody peek from the security cabin and then the door got open for your car to go in. After driving for a minute or two he stops the car in front of a warehouse. "Here we are madamji. This is the requested destination," the driver said with a shiver in his voice, as he turned and looked at me with fear and guilt. He opens the lock and I knew they might take me inside so I quickly put my cell phone in my dress pocket. 

I had no idea how long I had stayed in the car. When I heard the driver's voice, I anxiously looked out the window. But all I could find was an abandoned warehouse. The driver had already got down to open my door and extended his hand for me to hold. But before I could say or show any action someone pulled him from behind. He pushed him aside and the man holds my arm and tried to pull me out. The sudden jerk just increases the pain in my abdomen.

I came out of the car, there was two-man well build and in black clothes along with black mask on their face and started pulling me mercilessly. I tried to stop but they were not ready to stop me dragging until my driver quickly came in front of them so they had to stop. 

The driver asked them, "where are you taking her, where is my son?" one of the men who was on my right side replied in a cold tone, "That's none of your business." The man handed a black gym bag to my driver and said, "This is your reward. Take the money and leave from here now. We don't need you hovering around here at all. And your son will be home by today evening" the driver refused to leave and they removed their gun and one of them put it on his forehead straight between his eyes and said, "if you want your son alive then go from here otherwise it won't take a minute to kill you and your son and dump you." He got frightened and started walking but before that he looked at me one last time and said, "I am sorry madamji" and then left from there.

The men dragged me inside the warehouse in the space where a man was sitting on a golden throne-type chair in his black color kurta and pajama and had a golden chain on his neck. He had a deep cut on his left cheek and a cigar in his right hand. There was 2 more man in black clothes who looked at me like I was their prey. 

Their look made all the blood flushed out from my face. I was already in pain and was unable to stand but the one who brought me inside was still holding my arms tightly so that I don't fall. I lifted my eyebrow at the sight of that man sitting before me. With my fear and pain, I managed to mumble, "Who.. are.. you...?"

"I am Dilawar," he sneered as he gazed at me with satisfaction. "You must be Hetal Oberoi. Right?" I mean so many years have passed, but I didn't forget your husband for a moment."

"What do you want from me?" I shrieked with fear and growing pain. I felt that my babies were coming as the contraction got more frequent. Fighting the overpowering weakness, I pulled myself up and negotiated, "I don't know why you brought me here. But as long as you let me go, I'll ensure you that, you will be given a big sum of money."

"Money?" Dilawar laughed maliciously. "Everything I did was in pursuit to see you suffer. I don't need your money." I got confused about what my husband did to him that he wants to see me in pain. 

I was just thinking of it when suddenly from nowhere Riya Sen came and sat on his lap and their lips touch and it was their passionate kiss in front of everyone. After finishing that deep passionate kiss she looked at me and then my belly. I could feel bad vibes coming from her.

"What... do ...you.. want, Riya?" I asked anxiously. Noticing that Riya's gaze was stilled fixed on my belly, I got nervous and feared that she might hurt my unborn babies. 

The pain was increasing with each passing time and I guess Riya sense it. She got up from that Dilawar's lap and walk towards me and look straight into my eyes and said, "You are in labor pain and still trying to hold on strong why?"

I never gave her an answer and she pointed her figure towards a door and told the men to take me inside there. They took me inside and told me to sit down on the floor. I sat on the floor with the help of the leaning on the wall. Once my butt touches the floor I could not sit and slowly laid down completely holding my stomach because of labor pain. 

After few minutes later an old lady in her mid-sixties arrived with a bowl of water and a cloth. 

Rudra's POV

I picked up the call of Hetal in the first ring though I was in a meeting, before I could speak, I heard Hetal talking to someone else. It made me feel strange that when she has called me then why is she talking to someone else, but what I heard next was enough to drain air from my lungs.

"So you kidnapped me and now you are taking me. But which area are you taking and who ordered you to kidnap me." I quickly stood up from the chair and ran towards the door keeping the phone near my ear. I heard two voices from my behind but I just ignored them as my only priority was my wifey and her safety. 

Then I heard my driver's voice and I was in utter shock how could he do this. My blood was boiling and I wanted to rip my driver there and then. "I don't know madamji. They have kidnaped my son and they want you madamji then only they will give my son back." I heard her anxiously repeatedly asking him, "Tell me, where are you taking me... " 

I sat in my car along with Abhi bhai in the driver's seat and Yash in the back seat. I quickly put my phone on speaker so that they both can also hear and Abhi bhai could follow the car. Suddenly we heard Hetal moaning and breathing heavily. She sounded so weak that it got all of us worried and concerned. I looked at Abhi bhai in panic and he too saw me in panic when she said that her water bag burst. For the first time in his life, he broke all the traffic rules and speeded the car as much as he could. 

My blood boil in anger when I heard Riya's name and someone name Dilawar had helped her to kidnap my wifey. I sure I was going to rip that person if I caught him.  Abhi bhai drives as fast as he can but still, we were quite far from them, and then we suddenly heard her grunting which likely means she's giving little pushes with her contractions.

Third Person's POV

Yash calls the Commissioner of Police and informs himto send the police force for Hetal's rescue and to seal all the state boundaries,and keep alert at the toll tax booth. He also gave him the car number and sendHetal's pic to Commissioner. 

After few minutes Yash got a call from the Police Commissioner that they have already crossed one toll tax and were heading ahead. The Police Commissioner was personally handling this matter because it was the most high-profile case in the country. 

As she was no ordinary person but Rudra Oberoi's wife who got kidnap by someone instructions. They have kept the call recording system on as hope and evidence which could help them in the future for investigating the matter.

Rudra, Abhi, and Yash could hear what was happening clearly across the phone, despite Hetal's repeated interjections that the driver still headed towards the outskirts even after she told him her water bag broke. Without hanging up, Rudra, Abhi, and Yash listened carefully to Hetal. Fortunately, Hetal was very clever in that she gave them many tips between her words. 

Worried across all of them, but they didn't utter a word in the fear of losing the connection. Instead, Abhi focused on following Hetal's car and Yash called up Dr. Zoya to come with an ambulance and her team and explain the situation. 

They finally found Hetal's car.