Chap 9 - Hotel Room

Riya's POV

Rudra had promised me that no matter who he got married to, he would always keep his integrity. All I needed to do was try harder to keep him on my side forever. Then I would be his wife one day.

Right now I was not able to marry him was only because of his dadaji (grandfather). I really did not know how did that old man convinced Rudra to marry a girl whom Rudra does not love.

I led Rudra to a hotel after having our dinner. Rudra frowned in the elevator.

"This is the place you want to come?" he asked

"Yeah." holding his arm I said, "Rudra, I'm really tired after work. I want to stay with you at some place quiet without being intruded by others."

I leaned my head on his' shoulder and continued, " I hope you don't mind with it.

"Okay." he agreed with a nod. I was satisfied, because I knew he was always emotionless.

I was eager to have sex with him tonight, because if I got pregnant and had a baby boy then he won't leave me forever and might rebel against his dadaji (grandfather).

By excusing myself, I went to bathroom to take a quick shower and found him busy with his phone.

I asked "Shall we open a bottle of wine?" which was kept on the table and a candle with a lighter.

I had already booked this room and made the arrangements earlier. It was a well plan trap for Rudra by me.

"Okay." Rudra was a self-controlled man. He seldom drank when he had to drive but today he agreed to drink some wine. I was so excited about this.

"Have a sip." I poured him a glass of wine and purposely dimmed the light of the room. The candlelight on the table threw light on my face. A bathrobe was loosely tied around my body, and the private parts of my body were shown indistinctly.

I believed that Rudra could give in to such a temptation and be lured to me.

"How does it taste?" I was barefoot and slightly rubbed Rudra's leg with my own foot. My smile was alluring.

"It tastes good." I was frustrated with his solemn answer.

But I didn't get discouraged and sat on the table in front of him, with a glass of wine in my hand.

"Rudra, we have been together... for about one and half years, right?" I asked softly, while swirling the wine around in my glass.

"Hmm, " replied Rudra flatly.

"In fact..." I paused and slightly dropped my eyes. The light fell on my long eyelashes and the shadow fell all across my face.

I majored in acting, so I certainly knew how to looked the most attractive and how to captivate a man by my beauty. To successfully seduce Rudra, I did everything possible.

"Rudra, I'm willing to..." I lowered my head and blushed. It was pretty evident what I meant.

After seeing that Rudra wasn't responding to me, I daringly put down my wine glass and sat on Rudra's lap, nestling in his arms. I drew circles on his chest with my finger, but Rudra got hold of my finger.

I was in no mood to give up. It was not easy to get this chance, so I wouldn't give up so easily. "Rudra, you've been restraining your sexual desire all these years just for me. I really appreciate that. But I'm now willing to make love to the man I love. I'm really willing to do that."

I got upset when he frowned saying, "NO"

Riya, have a good rest today. I will see you tomorrow, " saying this flatly Rudra started walking towards the door.

He had certainly changed. I felt depressed as I realized this.

"No. I won't let you go." I wrapped my arms around him from behind and tightly hugged him. I had a strong feeling that I was going to lose him now.

I was unwilling to give up on him. So I began to passionately kiss him. In the beginning, he didn't react to my behavior, but later he actively kissed me back, He even dominated the kiss now.

We kissed by the table and then moved to the sofa while kissing. The bath robe dropped from my body. I enjoyed his enthusiasm and felt relieved.

I couldn't wait to stretch out my hands and unbutton his shirt. When I was about to have sex with him, Rudra stopped.

"What... What's wrong?" My lips were a bit swollen and eyes were filled with tears. Possibly, any other man would be attracted to this delicate and charming woman, like me

"Nothing." Rudra answered and kissed on my forehead and quickly stood up. He buttoned up his shirt which was unbuttoned by me earlier and adjusted his clothes. He then told me, "It's getting late. You should go to bed early. I also have to go back home."

"Rudra? Rudra!" No matter how hard I called him, he just ignored me and even picked up his pace.

I lost all hope. I made every possible effort to stay with him. I even put my self respect and reputation at stake. But Rudra just heartlessly left me. He had hurt my pride, making me feel helpless and heartbroken.

"Rudra Oberoi..." I called his name in my head, looking enraged.

I couldn't tolerate what Rudra did to me today. I decided to never let him live peacefully.

The news about the love affair between me, the famous female supermodel of the country and Rudra, the Oberoi Company's CEO, would spread across the city in no time.

With this news doing rounds, his wife would be disappointed and leave her unfaithful husband.

Rudra's POV

Riya led me to a hotel and I frowned in the elevator.

"This is the place you want to come?" I asked her and she nob.

I could easily sense her intention, but I loved her so I just stayed calm in front of her.

When she came out of bathroom, her intentions were totally cleared in my mind, but I never wanted to hurt her as "I Love Her". I knew that she was feeling insecure because of my marriage.

She offered me wine, which I accepted, as I never wanted to break her heart.

"How does it taste?" She was barefoot and slightly rubbing my leg with her own foot. Her smile was alluring.

"It tastes good." Riya was frustrated with my solemn answer.

But she didn't get discouraged and sat on the table in front of me, with a glass of wine in her hand. I understood her intention now, and I slightly frowned.

Somehow, the thought of Mittali (Hetal) struck me.

Last night, Mittali appeared in front of me just like Riya did today. She had a delicate and white face, and I was way more attracted to Mittali than to Riya who was fascinating and flirty.

"Rudra, I'm willing to..." She lowered her head and blushed. It was pretty evident what she meant. I knew her intentions were getting more strong.

After seeing that I wasn't responding to her, Riya daringly put down her wine glass and sat on my lap, nestling in my arms. She drew circles on my chest with her finger, but I got hold of her finger.

"Riya, don't..." I frowned.

"Riya, have a good rest today. I will see you tomorrow, " saying this flatly I started walking towards the door.

"No. I won't let you go." she wrapped her arms around me from behind and tightly hugged me. I had a strong feeling that I was going to lose now, after kissing her back, a sudden urge of seeing Mittali came up to my mind and I stopped.

"Nothing." I answered and kissed on her forehead and quickly stood up. I buttoned up my shirt which was unbuttoned by Riya earlier and adjusted my clothes. I then told Riya, "It's getting late. You should go to bed early. I also have to go back home." and left the room.

I could hear Riya calling my name, but I just ignored her and picked up my pace. I didn't stop until I reached my car.