51 - Kidnap - Part 1

Third Person's POV

Life was just great. Everyone was very happy. Moni got married to Yash though she was not ready, the circumstance was such that she had to agree as Yash's dadaji had twice a cardinal attack and he wanted to see his grandson's wedding as his last wish. 

All the preparation of the marriage was done by Isha, and Rudra as Hetal used to get too tired carrying twins. So all of them gave her nominal work. Whenever she used to go shopping with them they use to make her sit and bring things in front of her so that she doesn't have to roam much. 

Isha was handling everything perfectly and Abhi was handling the business. They also appointed the best Wedding Planner of the country and Moni's and Yash's wedding was the best celebration of the year. 

Moni decided to go on a honeymoon and come back before the date of delivery of Hetal. They did a baby shower function and also called an interior designer Mahira Malik to do the interior in neutral colors as they never knew the gender of the twins. 

Rudra and Hetal bought infant clothes from newborn to 3 months. It was Moni's and Isha's suggestion that after the twins will be born and after knowing their gender they will do more shopping according to their gender. If it's a girl then in pink color and it's a boy then in blue color.

Rukaiya aunty that is Dr. Zoya's mom who was their neighbor help Hetal a lot by guiding her in her pregnancy period. She uses to make a variety of dishes and bring them for Hetal. She was like a motherly figure for her. The love that Rukaiya aunty gave was more than sufficient for Hetal to not miss her mom Vasundra. 

Once Rukaiya aunty made ladoo for Hetal, she was too happy to see them but after eating them she drank one whole glass of water. The sweet dish was not at all sweet but a bit spicy type ladoo which was good for the pregnant woman. 

Rukaiya aunty would spend two-three hours daily with her. As she had no heavy responsibility for her house as Zoya was already a doctor and her twin son Zain was a businessman. Her husband Asif and her son were handling the business which was more related to gulf county. So they would-be out most of the time in turns, for work. So Rukaiya aunty uses to spend her time with Hetal as she uses to love her as her daughter.

Yash and Moni had just arrived yesterday from their honeymoon and the next day Yash was doing a new project with Rudra and Abhi which was already discussed with the help of a video call during their honeymoon.

It was only a week left for the delivery according to the date given by Dr. Zoya. Hetal had her check-up today which Rudra forgot as he was busy with Abhi bhai and Yash in his office discussing the new project they were doing which had cosmetics, clothes, and accessories together under one brand name. 

Rudra was too busy these days as had he had two most important projects. One was with Khan brothers that is Zaid Khan and Saad Khan who were younger brothers of Asad Khan the multi-millionaire in the whole world. When compare to turn over Rudra's company Oberoi industry would be ranked second in comparison to them. And second, was with Abhi and Yash in the fashion world with a new brand name under the banner of the Oberoi industry.

He was in the conference room when his phone rang he saw the caller id and pick it up in one go without bothering about the meeting but what he heard made him freeze for a second. His face turns pale and fear was visible in his eyes. He quickly stood up from his chair and ran towards the door, he heard footsteps following him and calling his name but he did not stop. It was none other than Abhi and Yash who were running behind him seeing his condition.

Hetal's POV

It was morning 11 am when Rukaiya aunty came and left in just 10 mins today as she had to attend a function of one of her relatives. Dadaji was out of city for two days in a charity campaign. 

I call Rudra to come with me for the checkup but he said that he was very busy and could not make it today so he suggested that we can go tomorrow but I refuse him and said, "I will manage you carry on your work." I knew how much busy he was these days as he had the plan to keep himself free for a month for me and our twins. He wanted to spend the whole month with us by caring for us and been with us 24*7. 

I sometimes feel what good deeds did I do to get such a caring, loving hubby like him and such a caring family also. So I decided to go alone rather than bothering anyone. Though Rudra told me to take bodyguards with me. But, I was in no mood for it. 

It was already 1.00 pm when I left and they were having their lunch so I thought to do not disturb them. I told the driver to drive me to the hospital. I went to Dr. Zoya's cabin and knock on it. She told me to come in and I entered in. 

She saw me and stood up from her chair and walk towards me. She then holds my one hand in her and kept her other hand on my shoulder and asked, "where is Rudra?" to which I replied, "I came alone" and she saw me with her wide eyes looking as I have grown two head. I asked politely, "what happened?" and she looks at me in utter disbelief and said, "are you mad? It's just a week left and you are here alone without anyone. Hetal please don't put such stunds it's not good. Don't forget you are carrying twins anything can happen any time though I gave you a date of delivery after one week, but it can not be a hundred percent when you carry twins. It can vary" and I just nob at her.

After doing the checkup I left from there, but not before hearing a good ear piercing lecture from Zoya. She said she will come home in the evening to scold Rudra but I refuse her as it was my idea and nobody knows about it.

I sat in my car and the driver started the car and we left the hospital gate after reaching the signal which was near the same lane of the hospital the driver took right turn instead of left which leads to Oberoi Mansion.

Oberoi mansion comes on the other side while he was driving on the opposite side, I panicked and asked him, "hum kaha ja rahe hai, Oberoi mansion to left turn lene par aata hai. Hum dusri side kyu ja rahe hai. aapne right turn kyu liya." (where are we going, Oberoi mansion comes on taking a left turn, then why are we going in the opposite direction, why did you take a right turn) 

He looked at me from the rearview mirror and auto-lock the doors and said, "I'm sorry madamji but I have to kidnap you." 

A shiver ran down my spine and I looked at him in utter disbelief. He had guilt in his eyes that what I saw from the rearview mirror. I was thinking about what to do and how to come out of this so I decided to call Rudra so that he can save us. 

I decide to talk to driver and while talking to him tell Rudra about the surrounding area we are passing by so that he can trace our car. I knew Rudra had GPR fixed in each car for security. 

I removed my phone from my purse and kept my hand down behind the driver's seat so that the driver cannot see me and then I dial Rudra's no. He picked up in one ring and I said in a voice audible enough to him but my eyes were fixed on the rearview mirror so that the driver does not suspect me. 

"So you kidnapped me and now you are taking me. But which area are you taking and who ordered you to kidnap me." He looked from the mirror and said, "I don't know. They have kidnap my son and they want you madamji them only they will give my son back." 

************************

My lovely readers we are very near to the end of this story. Just two or three more chapters. Thank you so much to be there in my this journey of writing and making my story reach to 1.8K

This is my first book which I started writing in month of August 2020 

Please do check my new story Ya Qalbi (My heart) and shower your love by reading it and do vote and comment on it.