Chap 38 - Moni's Plan

Third Person's POV

When Rudra was at park it reminded him of the call from Moni. Without that call, Rudra would still be busy with his business engagement now.

Hetal thought that she could hide the matter from Rudra. But Moni, Rudra's sister, was a beautiful and smart lady. And she told Rudra about it.

Hetal indeed kept a distance from Yash, but Yash didn't do the same. Yash looked at Hetal with great eagerness, seeming to be very possessive about her at the mall 

Moni didn't believe that Yash didn't have any relationship with Hetal. So she pretended to go to the washroom and called Rudra.

She liked Yash openly and brazenly. She didn't care if Yash and Hetal once were in love with each other. And what had happened in the past didn't prevent her from liking Yash.

Hetal was her sister-in-law who she liked a lot. She didn't want Yash to destroy their good relationship. If Rudra took Hetal away, he could not only help Hetal get rid of the embarrassing situation, but also help herself get the chance to spend some time alone with Yash.

But to her surprise, Rudra appeared minutes after she called him.

Though Moni and Hetal were both strong-minded lady, they have rather different personalities. Hetal was gentle and quiet.

Moni, however, was passionate. She would bravely pursue whoever she liked.

Moni's POV

I was standing in the corner where Yash, bhabhi and Rudra could not see me. As soon as I saw bhai leaving the restaurant with bhabhi I walked up to table where Yash was sitting all alone.

"Yash, where's my sister-in-law?" I asked

Although Hetal had already known Yash before, Moni believed that she could win Yash's heart since Hetal was now married. Yash remained expressionless. He wanted to chat with Hetal, but Rudra's sudden appearance disturbed his plan. He was about to turn around and leave. Then an idea came to his mind. He thought he could use this chance to know more about the things between Hetal and Rudra. In this way, he could know Rudra well and figure out the best way to win Hetal's heart. So he quietly sat in front of Moni.

"Your brother came here just now. He said that they had something urgent to deal with, so he took your sister-in-law away." Yash replied

"My brother?" I pretended to be confused and glanced at Yash. "How did he know that we are here?"

"Perhaps your sister-in-law told him, " said Yash flatly.

The food was served and Yash was busy asking questions to Moni related to Hetal and Rudra

"Yash, you didn't tell me why you call her 'Little He', " I said insistently.

"There's no particular reason."

Yash decided to keep this secret. As Moni introduced Hetal as Mittali in the shop. He had to ask Hetal whether she kept any other secrets from her family. And before he asked Hetal, he had to keep this secret from Moni. So, he couldn't tell Moni the reason. 

"I have called her like this ever since we were in college"

"Oh, I see..." I muttered.

Actually I could feel there was a lot between them and I wanted to know, because the way Yash was questioning me regarding Rudra and bhabhi I knew he wanted the information regarding their relationship. But then all off a sudden he asked, "Have you finished eating your food?"

After Yash learnt the things he wanted to know, he stood up and said, "Let's go. I will drop you home."

"But you haven't eaten anything..." I looked at the food on the table.

We ordered the food for three people in the beginning, but most of it wasn't put into the plate, since bhabhi left and Yash only kept asking things about Rudra and bhabhi.