Chap 25 - Sharing Bedroom

Third Person's POV
Hetal came back with Moni at around nine o'clock at night. Moni's hands were filled with shopping bags while Hetal only bought a box of some health products and dinner for all of them. She quickly freshens up and set the table for all.

Hetal had been married to Rudra for some time, but she was always worried about her situation and never thought that she can claim any right on his money. So she bought the product with the money she had earned.

After dinner and cleaning the table and plates, she went upstairs and took a shower. After that, she made a phone call to Isha, standing at the balcony even without drying her hair. 

Hetal's POV

I called up Isha as I was missing her a lot. She's two years elder to me and is like an elder sister, friend, philosopher and guide to me. My only best friend and ... I really love her. Isha picked up the call on first ring as if she was just waiting for my call. we started our conversation 

Hetal's and Isha Conversation

Hi Isha, How are you both? 

Are you worried now? Isha sneered from other side of the phone and said, Don't worry. we are fine. We were worried about you?

I know Isha you both are worried about me, but trust me I'm fine.

Are you sure? Does Rudra treat you well?

Yes, Rudra treats me well. He gives respect to me and is a very good person nothing like media says about him even his dadaji and his sister, Moni ... Monica is here. They all are very nice people.

Good to hear that, we are happy if you're happy.

I know that.... Ok tell me, When are you both coming back? I am dying to meet you both.

We will be back in two days. And surely we will meet on the same day. I'm eager to see this newly married bride. Luv u darling. Missing you a lot.

O so sweet of u, Luv u too, Kiss u too, Miss u too, Hug u too.... Tc... Bye

After finishing the call on the balcony, I went in and saw Rudra as soon as I entered the room. He just got out of the bathroom.

He took a shower just now. His body was only covered in a bath towel. His white skin was shining under the light. His muscles were full of energy, seeming to unleash at any given time.

The water was dripping from his hair. The water slowly passed along the lines of his muscles, like glistening dewdrops.

I was taken by surprise. Rudra brought me back to my senses by asking, "What were you doing there?"

"I was talking to my friend Isha," he just nob and took a towel to dry his hair and lay down on the bed after wearing his track and tee. I was surprised and asked, "Will... will you sleep here tonight?"

"Yes," Rudra replied with a calm tone.

Ever since I married Rudra, I had been keeping Rudra at an arm's distance. I wasn't comfortable sleeping in the same bed with him.

Rudra's POV

I was standing and listening to her conversation and what I heard made me furious, Luv u too, kiss u too, miss u too, hug u too... tc... What the hell? My wifey is talking to someone on phone and that too all his. The first question which came across my mind was is Riya right? Does she have a relation with her boyfriend still? But my heart denied, No it can't happen? She is mine and I swear I will rip that person. But I kept calm in front of her. As she turned behind I could see her surprise expression. Damn she was looking so cute

She asked me in surprise. Will...will you sleep here tonight? When I lied down on the bed

I was worried that she might think of me as a pervert, I immediately explained, "Please don't get me wrong. I'm afraid that if Dadaji and Moni see us sleeping in different rooms, both of us might get in trouble."

Hearing my explanation, she heaved a sigh of relief and that was seen on her face.

I knew what was going on in her mind. I said, "From today on, we have to sleep in this room. But you can count on me. I won't force you for anything. Tonight, you sleep on the bed, and I will sleep on the couch."

"How can I?" Mittali frowned. "I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed."

We argued on this topic for a long time. And then came with a decision, that we will share the bed by keeping pillows as a wall. The night when peaceful I had some questions but ignore for the time been and then sleep took over us.

Next day in the morning, I went downstairs, I could smell the flavor of the chocolate pancakes.

Moni's POV

When I went downstairs I could smell chocolate. I quickly rushed to the kitchen as I knew who was cooking such a mouth-watering dish,

"Smells good!" I couldn't help acclaiming. Since I had such a great sister-in-law who was perfect at cooking, I would probably have to worry about my weight.

"Bhabhi, what are you doing?" Entering the kitchen, I asked Mittali.

"I am making the Chocolate pancakes along with caramel sauce and Oreo milkshake for you and tea and coffee for dadaji and Rudra," Bhabhi said with a smile. Bhabhi flushed as she turned around and saw Rudra bhai who was leaning against the door.

"Bhabhi, you're really amazing." I looked at bhai with admiration and asked, "Bhai, aren't there servants at our home? Why haven't I seen anyone since I got back?"
Although bhabhi was a good cook, we couldn't ask her to do this every day.

Bhai was a bitembarrassed. Clearing his throat, he said, "I gave them a holiday severaldays ago. They will be back today."

"Okay." I nodded. and said to bhabhi,"I'll help you to set the table."

Since Moni and Dadaji were at home, thehouse was a lot livelier. In front of them, Hetal and Rudra had to behavecordially too. As a result, their relationship had improved as well.

**********************

कुछ रिश्ते जिंदगी बदल देते है,
मिले तब भी ना मिले तब भी।

********************

तेरे खामोश लबो पर मोहब्बत गुन गुनाती है,
तू मेरी है मैं तेरा हूँ बस... यही आवाज़ आती है।