Chap 48 - Health

Thank you to all my lovely readers for making this book reach at 1.21k reads. It really means so much. Support with your love, blessing, reads and votes like this in future also. 

**********************************

Rudra's POV

I saw Hetal going towards a chair to sit in the corner. I started walking in her direction to ask her whether she is fine or not but, before I could reach her she came towards me. As the dance started with Moni and Yash followed by others I took wifey with me on the dance floor. I wrap one hand around her waist and the other holding her hand in mine. We slowly swing in motion. 

Then I took her finger and turn her twice but before I could turn her the third time she quickly held my shoulder with one hand and the other on my lapel of the coat and rested her head on my chest and tighten her fist on the lapel. I understood that there is something wrong. I stood still like this and tighten my grip on her waist and her shoulder. After a few minutes, she moved from me but sweat was formed on her forehead. 

I saw her pale face so I hold her with one hand on her waist and the other on her shoulder and left the dance floor even before the music end. I made her sit on the chair and signal the waiter to come near us. I took a glass of water and gave her. She gulped it down in one go. 

I asked her, "wifey are you ok?" and she just nobs. After that, she kept her head on my shoulder. I was shocked to see this action her as she never did anything like this in public. I slowly rub her back and asked, "please tell me wifey what is happing to you because I'm scared for your health." She slowly pulls her head up and look into my eyes and said, "hubby I'm fine don't worry just a bit tired."

I gave her the warning to remain sitting and stood up as one of my business clients called me. The music end and I saw Isha going towards wifey. I quickly removed my cell from the pocket and text Isha

Isha please take care of wifey she is not feeling well and is also not listening to me and also make her eat something and if you feel she is not well then take her to the room I will quickly wind up the party and come upstairs.

My eyes were glued on Isha after sending her the message and in no time she text back 

don't worry I'm there I will take care of her.

I text her back - thank you so much

she text back - come on bhai please stop it. No need to say thanks to your sister.

I send her a smiley. 😊

And she did the same. 😊

After the party was over and after all guests left along with the Rathod family except for Yash as he wanted to spend some time with Moni and Moni took him to her room by taking Dadaji's permission. 

I quickly made my way to my room and saw wifey's head was on Isha's lap. And she was slowly creasing her hair. But before I could say anything Abhi bhai came in and saw this scene and quickly asked wifey, "what happened? are you not feeling well, should we call the doctor?"

But my wifey being the most stubborn person quickly sat straight and answered, "no bhai I am fine trust me." But I knew she was not.

I wanted her to share her health problem but she was avoiding it and now I was losing my patients. I and Abhi bhai glare at her but she still kept on saying she is fine and is only a bit tired. But I don't know my heart was not ready to believe it. After a few chit-chatting Abhi bhai and Isha left and I was now with wifey.

But before I could say anything to wifey my phone rang and it was a call from my business partner from the USA so I had to attend it. I went toward the balcony to attend to it.