Chap 33 - Family

Hetal's POV

After Rudra left the room, I stood up and went near bhai his head was resting on the border of the couch, and eyes closed. I sat beside him and took his hand in my hand. He slowly opens his eyes and saw me. I told him, "bhai please don't take tension I know Isha is a fighter she will be alright and soon open her eyes." Bhai hugged me and cried like a small baby I knew he was worried about Isha as he loves her a lot.

 But Rudra's words echoed in my ears that "I have to be strong for bhai" so I told him to take some rest. I forced him to remove his shoes and lie down on the couch for some while.

I stood up and when back on the chair which was near Isha's bed and sat down on it holding Isha's one hand in mine and mumbled at her, "that you have to get up for bhai and me also." And then rested my head on her bed with holding her hand in mine.

After some time I felt like someone is tapping on my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes and sit straight and saw Rudra standing next to me with a small smile.

"get up wifey and fresh up I have brought dinner for you and bhai."

I gave him a small smile and stood up after leaving Isha's hand. I saw him turning to Bhai and waking him up. I got freshen up and when came out of the washroom I saw the table was ready for dinner.

I and Rudra waited for bhai and once bhai came out after freshening up he sat beside Rudra we started eating. Once the dinner was over I started packing the tiffin and kept it inside the tiffin bag.

Rudra went near the bag which he brought and removed a track pant and a t-shirt for bhai and gave him to change. Then he came towards me and told me that "wifey your night suit and dress are there in this along with your toothbrush, toothpaste, mobile charger, etc."

I had no words to say thank you to him, so I just hugged him. He got stiff first but then wrap his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest as I needed that the most at this time. I knew that he is there for me. He became my strength.

 When we pulled back I recalled that Dadaji and Moni are at home will they permit me so I asked Rudra, "but Dadaji and Moni?"

"Don't worry we know that bhai needs you the most at this time. So please don't take tension about home wifey. Dadaji said he will come tomorrow to visit you all and Moni will call you daily and, I will have dinner with both of you daily. Just call Shanta tai and tell her what you want to eat. As I told everything to dadaji and Moni." Rudra said this in one go

I realized tears falling my eyes when Rudra wipes it and said, "I hate tears Pushpa" dramatically and I just chuckled on it. As it is a famous dialogue of the movie.

"I never knew my hubby is a drama queen." And he chuckled on my statement.

It was late so I told Rudra to go home, he kissed my forehead and did manly hug with bhai and then left.

I told bhai to lie down on the single bed and I took the couch.

The next morning I was woken up by a sweet voice, "Good morning bhabhi." Moni said and kiss my cheeks. She really loves my cheeks and always kisses me like a daughter kisses her mom.

"Bhabhi go and get freshen up and have your breakfast" I just nob and then she went towards bhai's direction and tap his shoulder, "Bhai get up its morning." Slowly bhai opens his eyes but quickly sits straight when he saw Moni. "Who are you?" bhai asked

and Moni looked towards me. I smiled and said "bhai she is Monica my sister in law." bhai wished her good morning and said sorry I thought..."

But was cut off by Moni "bhai its ok as we never meet before. Go and get freshen up I will serve your breakfast."

Bhai tapped on her head and smiled and said "you are too cute. I am really happy that my sister got such lovely people in her family." and Moni raised her collar and patted her back and I and bhai both chuckled on it.

After completing our breakfast bhai left for the office because I insisted on him. And told him I will update everything every hour so please don't take tension and concentrate on work. Moni left for her fashion house. I and Isha were there in the room all alone and bhai had kept his best guards out for our security.

Dadaji came to visit during the visiting hour and sat with me and chit chat on different topics. I realized how much we have missed all this. I and bhai never enjoyed family life. As mom and dad never had time for us and then they send us to boarding school and hostel.

After meeting Rudra, Dadaji, and Moni I realized what family is, how they stand in your happy and sad times. When I saw my family I felt pride.

Yes, my family Oberoi family which is mine now, I feel proud that I am the part of it, and now not only me but Abhi bhai and Isha are also a part of it, by the behavior of Dadaji, Moni, and Rudra I came to know about it. They accepted them wholeheartedly and I am happy about it but scared also what will happen when they will come to know about my true identity.

The guilt of hiding my identity has started killing me. I don't wont to lose my lovely family. I love them all.

What should I do? 

**********************

इस प्यारी सी दुनिया में एक छोटा सा मेरा परिवार है,
खुशियाँ मुझे इतनी मिलती है जैसे रोज कोई त्यौहार है.

***********************

ना कोई राह आसान चाहिए,
ना ही हमें कोई पहचान चाहिए,
एक ही चीज माँगते है रोज भगवान से
अपनों के चेहरे पर हर पल प्यारी से मुस्कान चाहिए...