Chap 4 - Stuck with her

Rudra POV

I was getting married today because dadaji (grandfather) wishes for it. I made it very clear to Mr. Mehra my would-be father – in – law before marriage, that I will be in this bond of marriage only for one year and this should be a deal between me and his family only because I never wanted media and my family members to know about it.

And to my surprise, he agreed. "Ek baap apni beti ke sath aisa kaise kar sakta hai" I was thinking of it. So before getting married to Mittali Mehra I decided to get some information about her through my sources.

The reason why I never wanted this marriage to have happened was only one and that was my love for "Riya Sen" my Girl Friend. Most beautiful girl and supermodel of the country.

But I don't know why dadaji had a problem with such a cute girl, my love. As dadaji uses to suppose me for all my decisions except this one.

"Beta meri nazar ek bar mai sab ko parakh leti hai" said dadaji as he did not like Riya when they meet for the first and last time and here I'm stuck with this girl.

Mittali's dad came with a condition that I have to help his company by financing 50 million into it. As compensation of my daughter for one year.

I felt that he was selling his daughter but I was least interested in it. As I was getting my freedom from here after one year.

I decided that what so ever happens I will ignore her as she was ready for this marriage.

The first impression in my head about her was, she is like her parents only behind money or u can say a "gold digger"

After meeting Riya, I decided to go back home as I wanted to see that "gold digger" who was in my house.

When I entered the bedroom and started to walk towards her I could see her face in dim lights but, I guess the distance which I maintained from her while standing in the bedroom it was difficult for her to see my face.

I was shocked to see her beauty. There was no makeup, yet she looked so elegant. I was starting at her. There was an urge in me, to take her in my arms and hug her and feel her lips as they were delicate like rose petals which I could make it. Her flawless skin was white with a careful hint of red and was glowing in these beautiful dim lights of the candle. Her eyes looked crystal clear, simply as bright as stars. Her long eyelashes were fluttering and her towel which was wrapped around her body was making me feel the urge of getting her more.

I was stunt to see this creation of God, so pure and her eyes so innocent. I decided to test her by passing a taunting comment,

"Seems like, you are so desperate to spend the wedding night with me?" I remarked her

"I..." before she could finish her statement she was interrupted by me,

The reason was I was scared of myself. That I won't be able to control my urge of holding her in my arms and seducing her, and I might be a goner because I was kind of obsessed with her body.

Her figure to me... was super charming!

I was astonished to see her courage, as I saw her holding the folder which had that agreement in it which I was supposed to sign.

I open the folder to read the agreement. It had two clauses.

1) First clause: Part A (Mr. Rudra Oberoi) will help (Party B) the Mehra Company through this crisis by giving 50 million.

2) Second Clause: On no account should Party A and Party B share an intimate relationship.

Hetal (Mittali for me) had signed under the head of Party B. I found her signature to be naturally written in one stroke. The ink was well-distributed just like clouds or fumes of smoke.

She must be tender and firm, I thought.

"Mr. Oberoi, hurry up, sign it please, " Mittali said as she handed me the pen.

I was still in shock. I believed she was only playing tricks.

The agreement just left me too confused.

"What are you planning?" I asked her.

I am not planning any conspiracies. I want nothing to do with you. Hence this agreement. Do you understand?'

I kept staring at Mittali without batting an eyelid. Her innocent eyes hinted she was not bluffing.

"Mr. Oberoi!" Mittali shouted at me, as I was busy staring at her.

"It does not harm for you to sign this agreement, does it?" she asked

I will agree to sign it after adding a new clause to it. I said, "I will sign this on a condition that you do this."

I took the pen from her hand and added one more clause to it and handed the folder back to her.

She scanned the agreement and saw the clause that I had written.

3) Third Clause: 'Party B (Mittali Mehra) should behave like a good wife as Party A seeks.'

I didn't sign it until Mittali nodded with careful consideration.