Chap 3 - First Night

Hetal's POV

As soon as I entered the bedroom I took off my veil and jewelry and struggled to remove the pins of my hair. Once I was done with it. I took the shower as I badly needed it to make my self-calm.

I wrap a towel on my head and a towel to my body. There were dim lights in the room and the atmosphere was just perfect for the couples who can enjoy their first night together.

And here I'm in this contract what else I could accept from my husband. Who left me to meet his Girl Friend. My heart and my mind whispered that he won't come as he has gone.

But as soon I step out of the bathroom I saw a blurred image of a man walking in. due to the arrangements of candles and lights, the face was not clear. Clearing my throat I asked him "who are you?"

"Rudra Oberoi your husband for one year" was the answer I got back.

In my more than 20 years of life, it was the first time that I wore such little clothes in front of a man. On seeing Rudra, I immediately turned around and got hold of my towel.

But Rudra stopped me and caught hold of me. And the towel on my head fall and water was dripping drop by drop from my wet hair.

"Seems like, you are so desperate to spend the wedding night with me?" Rudra remarked me in a taunting tone.

"I..." before I could finish my statement I was interrupted by him,

"Mittali, I took you as my wife only to please my grandfather (dadaji). If you think you'll get to sleep with me to be able to consolidate your status, you better drop that thought because that's only going to happen in your dreams."

"oh, shit" I mumble to myself self how can I forget that he thinks that I am "MITTALI" and not "HETAL" I am here to sacrifice as usual because my sister ran away with her boyfriend. How can I tell this to Rudra.

The next question was, has not Rudra seen here as she a social person and not like me.

I thought it must be of this room dim lights even he is not able to see me.

But I have to talk with him about the agreement what so ever happens.

So I just started to talk, " I wish you do me a small favor and sign this, Mr. Oberoi."

I with one hand tightly gripping the towel, used the other hand to take out a folder from my bag. Then showed the folder to Rudra. To sign it

*********

hi lovely people there this is my first novel. I'm trying it to write it as a romantic one

please press the star if u like it.