Chap 28 - First Kiss

Third Person's POV

Rudra turns Hetal around so that her back was hit by his hard chest. His one hand wrap around her stomach and another holding her palm down. And after that, he kissed her cheek and then neck. He turns her again and stood in front of her by holding her waist and lean to kiss her lips.

By the time she was back from her trance, Rudra had already positioned himself in front of her with his hands on her shoulders and her black eyes reflecting how surprised she was.
Rudra was now also a bit shocked by his own behavior. He also didn't understand why he became so impulsive.

Maybe because Hetal was really attractive at that moment. He just complained about her reaction after he kissed her.

After this entire situation, Hetal didn't speak a word. She silently lowered her head

Perhaps Rudra couldn't stand such an oppressive atmosphere in the car while driving back home, so he spoke,"Mittali, I have something to tell you."

"Please don't say anything." Hetal turned her head away. She kept silent and was angry over whatever happened. She thought she shouldn't have done such a thing with Rudra, but she was attracted to him.

Hetal's POV

"You... What do you want to do?" I stammered out of nervousness.

"Has anyone ever told that you have very beautiful eyes?" Rudra said those words abruptly and bent over towards my lips and kissed it. I was still shocked.

I started wondering –

Why did he kiss me?

With my eyes wide open, I could clearly see his face in front of me, even his long and warped eyelashes. The light had marked on his face with some beautiful shadows.

His lips were tender like a thick cloud that could embrace the whole world. I should have pushed him away. But I was also completely lost in the kiss.

I wanted to hold onto his tenderness. When Rudra stood back straight, my face was red as a beet and I couldn't speak a word.

"And also, has no one ever told you to close your eyes while kissing?" Rudra said

I was now caught in a dilemma. How could I perceive his behavior? Was he playing goody-goody after receiving his gains?

Rudra was now also a bit shocked by his behavior. He also didn't understand why he became so impulsive. Which was visible on his face. I never wanted to embrace our shelves more, so I kept complete silence but no he was the one who needs to piss me off so I answered his question.

But when he asked the question "Why?". In the car, I had to give him a mouthful so that he keeps quiet as I can't show him that I have feelings for him because of our contract.

I got angry. I raised my head and had an upset expression gleaming through my eyes I know about it.

"Rudra Oberoi, I will just believe that whatever happened between us was something that you acted on impulse. I will forget it as if nothing happened. We are still in a contractual relationship. I won't foolishly think that you are falling in love with me. I will try not to let Miss Riya misunderstand anything. And please don't do anything like this with me anymore. Otherwise, we will be embarrassed about it."

With a bitter smile on my face, I continued saying, "I'm not Miss Riya. So please don't do such sort of thing to me." but inside there was something which was piercing me. i wanted him whole heartily. 

Rudra pulled a long face, with rage burning in his eyes.

After what Rudra said of giving a chance I was shocked would be an understatement but, I kept my composure and somehow I just nodded as I saw honesty in Rudra's eyes. I didn't come back to my senses and realize what I just did until Rudra delightedly held my hand in his.

When I saw that Rudra was happy like a child, I also smiled. After all, since I met him until now... I also didn't dislike him.

Rudra's POV

I kissed her, without her permission maybe because Wifey was attractive at that moment. I just complained about her reaction after I kissed her.

We left from there and headed towards the car and after sitting in there was complete awkward silence. After this entire situation, Mittali didn't speak a word. She silently lowered her head.

Perhaps I couldn't stand such an oppressive atmosphere, so I spoke, "Mittali, I have something to tell you."

"Please don't say anything." Mittali turned her head away. She kept silent. "I will forget... whatever happened earlier." 

"WHY?" I was curious to know why she wanted to forget this kiss, where as girls die  to get a kiss from me and here my Wifey is stating she will forget. 

And the answer just shook me, I pulled a long face, with rage burning in my eyes.

'Does she think that I kissed her just because I take her as Riya?' I thought.

I indeed kissed her on impulse, but I knew clearly that the one I kissed wasn't Riya. She was the one I had fallen for my cute wifey. 

"You think that... I took you for Riya just now?" There was a gleam of anger that was seen in my eyes and I was sure she witness it.

"What are you trying to say?" Mittali frowned and was completely confused about what I was saying.

"I have spoken so much today just to make you understand that Riya isn't an obstacle. She can't stop us from taking this further. I like you, so..." I paused and then earnestly said to Mittali,"So can you give me a chance to chase you?"

After I finished talking, I didn't ask Mittali to answer me right away. Instead, I said, "You don't have to answer me now. I will give you some time to think over it. We can let nature take its course. I just hope that you will not use Riya as an excuse to refuse me. Got it?"

*******************

"कोई नही था, कोई नही होगा, तुमसे ज्यादा मेरे दिल के करीब।"

******************

डर से जादा तेरे करीब आने को जी करता है,
तेरे होठों को होठों से छू जाने को जी करता है,
तुम हो मेरे बेताब दिल की धड़कन
तुम्हें अपना बनाने को जी करता है...