4:٤ | the Egyptian felon

Bill had told her not to apparate to school

Bill had told her not to apparate to school. He had advised to take the Hogwarts Express, where she would have the opportunity to meet other students and mingle with them. Following the suggestion of the oldest Weasley, she apparated to the platform 9 3/4 of the Kings Cross station. Ready for her first-ever day of school. And nervous as well.

Soon enough Malak spotted the Weasley parents with young Ginny, and she went over to greet them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, good morning."

"Oh, Malak, dear, lovely to see you. Ready for school?"

"As ready as I could be."

"You will see, dear, Hogwarts is a wonderful place, you are going to love it in there" Molly Weasley went on. "Now go ahead, before the train leaves! Go find the twins! Do keep an eye on them for me, will you, dear?"

"Of course, Mrs. Weasley!" she ensured the plump woman. "Goodbye! See you, Ginny!" She smiled softly at the little girl, who returned the gesture.

Malak levitated her belongings, magically carrying them behind her.

"Magic, Malak!" Mr. Weasley kindly warned her.

"I've got it, Mr. Weasley, thanks! I have a special permission" she said, waving at the couple.

As she entered the train, her things casually following her, she decided on actually trying to find the infamous Weasley twins. She closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and let her senses guide her as the train started to move.

She walked down the corridors for less than a minute before stumbling upon 1/2 of the duo.

"George Weasley" she smiled.

The twin frowned and backed down a little from her, looking rather surprised.

"I am not a matagot, I won't bite..." the Egyptian joked.

"Well., I don't know what's a matagot... but how did you know I am George?" He questioned. "Not even mom is able to tell us apart."

"Well, I guess I'm more observant than your mom." She did recognize them perfectly —George, as Malak had noticed, was just a bit taller, his voice a bit deeper and he seemed to be more observant to other people's feelings than his identical brother. "Let's find a seat?"

"Sure, let's go, Fred is in the other carriage, with some of our friends." He informed her. "Need help with the trunk?"

"I've got it."