6:٦ | mischief managed

"Enough remembrance for a day, Harry, Malak" Professor Lupin told the two teenagers

"Enough remembrance for a day, Harry, Malak" Professor Lupin told the two teenagers. "It's time for the Halloween fest."

Malak Aboul Gheit decided against it, however. She went back to Gryffindor Common Room, ready for a good night sleep. Too many emotions for just one day.

She found herself to be completely alone in the Tower — all other students at the Halloween fest. She was very glad about it. A little bit of peace.

As she walked up the stairs to the girls dormitories, she took off her sweater, leaving her in just an undershirt. Entering the fifth year dormitories, she started singing a song in Arabic in a low voice.

"Sa'alouni el nas ank ya 7abibi katabu elmakatib w..."

And just as she was about to take off her tshirt, someone spoke "I didn't know you could sing too."

She almost had a heart attack, turning abruptly to look at the intruder, and hugging her sweater to her almost naked chest.

"Charlie" she breathed out.

She turned back around to wear her clothes again. She could feel her cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"Don't hide form me, bunny" he whispered in her ear, while hugging her from behind. If possible, Malak turned even redder.

He placed his hands on her hips and gently turned her so that she was facing him again.

"Why did you leave?" he questioned.

"I was tired."

"I told you once before — you are a terrible liar."

She looked down, and then back up at him.

"It's just... when Katie said that... I-I thought about it, you know? About what it would be like to have parents" she explained. "And it made me sad that I never experienced it."

"I'm sorry, bunny. But you should have told us, not just go away. You are not alone."

"I went to see Professor Lupin."

"Who?"

"The new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, he is new this year. He knew my mom."

"Oh."

"I was going to tell you about him," she excused herself, "I wrote you a long time ago, but I didn't sent it."

"Why is that Malak?"

"I wanted to send you the picture you asked for. But Angelina told me I couldn't send you a picture looking like this" she confessed, blushing even more, "so we went shopping today."

Charlie Weasley had to use all his power to resists the Egyptian witch, blushing shyly in front of him. She was hugging herself and biting her lip, moving slightly from side to side. Nervous.