9:٩ | dragons

"Malak

"Malak."

The Egyptian witch heard her name being called. She was half asleep — in a very slumberous state from which she did not want to wake up.

Malak was comfortably wrapped inside the bed covers and she could faintly feel just how cold the outside world was from the tip of her nose. She did not want to experience it.

She closed her eyes tightly and curled herself into a ball. She was not going to let the warmth scape.

"Malak."

This time the owner of the voice gently grabbed her shoulders and shook her slightly.

"La2 mesh adra (no, I don't want)" she muttered, adjusting the blankets once more and giving her back to whoever was trying to wake her up.

"Come on, bunny, time to wake up" Charlie Weasley whispered in her ear.

She turned her head, eyes still closed. As she began to open them slightly, she pouted "five more minutes?"

"No, come on, Malak, it's Christmas morning! We have to open the presents!"

Charlie Weasley was extremely excited. "It's part of your Christmas training, come on!"

Malak smiled to herself, closing her eyes gain. He is so cute.

Suddenly, she was detached from the bed and hoisted over Charlie Weasley's shoulder.

"CHARLES WEASLEY PUT ME DOWN!"

"Not happening bunny" he announced nonchalantly as she carried the Egyptian witch to the living room.

Everybody was already awake, much to Malak's embarrassment. They were all scattered around the floor, waiting to open their gifts.

"Lesson 1 Mals," Tonks started "you wake up EARLY on Christmas Day."

"Sorry! I wasn't informed!" she excused herself, "I blame Charles."

"Me?" he faked and offended tone. "I am innocent."

"Sure, an Angel" Malak retorted sarcastically.

Charlie looked at her, sly smile forming in his lips, as he grabbed a pillow and quickly threw it her way.

Malak was quick to grab it, and as soon as she got ahold of it, apparated behind the dragon tamer to hit him with it.