17:١٧ | mad-eye moody

The Triwizard Tournament! I can't believe you didn't tell me!

I couldn't, bunny!! It was top secret information!

I'm your girlfriend, and I can keep a secret Charles!

I'm sorry, sweetheart, it wouldn't have been fair!

Malak waited a few seconds before replying, reflecting on the implications of Charlie Weasley knowing.

So I should assume there are dragons involved in one of the tasks?

...

Charlie?

Where did you go?

Charlieeeee!!

I can't tell you, and you know it, Mals.

Come on! Don't make me beg.

Oh, I'd like that ;)

Malak had to read that sentence trice from the comfort of her four posted bed, before gulping loudly and turning an unflattering shade of red.

Just kidding, you idiot. I can already picture you all flustered :D

In all honestly, I can't tell you. It would be unfair to the other champions.

That assuming I'm going to be Hogwarts Champion.

Really, now bunny?

You are going to be Hogwarts Champion.

You know it, I know it, Dumbledore knows it, the whole student body knows it, and possibly the directors of the other schools also know it.

No pressure.

Malak, you are the most talented witch I've ever know. There is no way it's going to be anyone but you.

It could be Cedric Diggory.

Enough with this Diggory!

I'm going to start worrying!

A pang of guilt, mixed with a bit of sadness stroke Malak, as if someone was squeezing her heart. Did he really think he had something to worry about?