8:٨ | season's greetings

"Charlie Weasley, would you stop scribbling on that piece of paper?" Nymphadora Tonks reprimanded his friend

"Charlie Weasley, would you stop scribbling on that piece of paper?" Nymphadora Tonks reprimanded his friend. "What on Earth could be more interesting than your best friends and oldest brother visiting you on Christmas Eve?"

"Sorry! It's — never mind, sorry!" the dragon tamer apologized, turned the paper down and brought his attention back to the group, who were enjoying a late light breakfast, scattered around the floor of his wooden cabin, in the middle of the Romanian forest.

The same group that had brought Norberta the Norwegian Ridgeback a couple of years ago was spending Christmas break at the dragon sanctuary. Plus Bill Weasley and minus an annoying boyfriend.

"I am so glad you broke up with him, Claire" Al declared, "Pete was a bit of a brat, if you ask me."

"What? I thought you guys liked him! Well except Tonks, that is."

"Not really, no. But we tolerated him for you" Richie completed. "I just won't miss him, I tell you that."

"I completely agr- Charlie! Come on!" Tonks was annoyed "I am going to burn that piece of parchment down!"

"You cannot possibly have space to write more in it!" this time it was Mark joining on the roasting.

"Who are you talking to?" his brother asked, knowing the answer perfectly.

Charlie Weasley huffed; maybe if he explained his friends would be a bit more understanding.

"It's Malak" he started "she wrote 'Season's Greetings' and I was just replying to her. She doesn't have the first clue about Christmas, it's actually funny" he laughed, "No big deal!"

"Malak, who?" asked Al.

"Actually you guys met her" Charlie reminded them, "when you brought the dragon."

"The girl!?" Tonks was excited, "I liked her. Is she coming?"

"I guess she is at Hogwarts" Charlie hadn't asked really, he just assumed.

"I don't think so" Bill stated, "she is probably in Egypt."

"Alone?" Charlie frowned.

"I am just guessing here, but I would say so" Bill stated, "she usually goes back during the breaks."

"Well, ask her! And if so tell her to come" Tonks really wanted to lure the girl into joining Auror training. Moody would love her. "One of us can apparate to bring her — not you, Charles."

"Ha ha, very funny Nymphadora" the dragon tamer retorted. "Let me see."

Bunny, are you at Hogwarts?

No, in Egypt. Why?

With who are you having dinner?

Lamia and Samia?