8:٨ | quidditch talks

A very loud crashing noise came from the other side of the Burrow, startling Molly

A very loud crashing noise came from the other side of the Burrow, startling Molly. Weasley and Malak Aboul Gheit alike.

"For Godric's sake, what now?" the Weasley matriarch spoke in exasperation. Malak's efforts to calm the older woman down seemed to banish completely upon hearing the noice.

"That's not Fred and George, Molly" Malak couldn't suppress a smile.

"Oh, really now, dear?"

"I would bet my thunderbird it's your two eldest sons."

"Would you go take a look for me, dear? Those two also need parental supervision apparently. Bill's hair is totally out of control."

Malak did as instructed, but not without her fare share of laughter. Bill's looks were surely nothing a respectable mother like Molly Weasley could not accept — the fang earring had only received the approval of a certain Sirius Black back in Cairo.

As suspected, the source of the commotion was revealed as Malak entered the garden, where she saw Bill and Charlie with their wands out, and making two battered old tables fly high above the lawn, smashing into each other, each attempting to knock the other's out of the air. Fred, George, Ron and Harry were cheering, Ginny was laughing, and Hermione was hovering near the hedge, apparently torn between amusement and anxiety.

Bill's table caught Charlie's with a huge bang and knocked one of its legs off. There was a clatter from overhead, and they all looked up to see Percy's head poking out of a window on the second floor.

"Will you keep it d—?!" he bellowed, but his sentence was cut short by the two tables suddenly merging into one larger one that landed gracefully on the grass just as an immaculate white tablecloth and napkin set made of the finest Egyptian cotton appeared out of nowhere.

The plates and cutlery Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny were holding also flew out of their hands, taking their rightful place on the table. Glasses were conjured, together with center pieces made with local flora, and just like that, the dining set was ready to receive Molly Weasley's food at any minute now.

"You are an absolute joykill sometimes, Malak" groaned George, voicing the twins' opinion.

"Percy was about to pass out, in case you didn't notice" defended the Egyptian.

"Since when do you care about my well-being, Gheit?" Percy questioned from the window.

"What!? Since always Head-Boy!" Malak replied. "Haven't I proven myself all these years, performing my prefect duties perfectly and as instructed by the minute?"