12:١٢ | padfoot

Charlie

Charlie... I don't know how to start. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to say this. Can I see you?

A very nervous, anxious Malak Aboul Gheit scribbled in the linked parchment, almost on the verge of a panic attack, while running towards the castle.

Where are you, bunny? Hogwarts?

Can you come to Hogsmade?

Sure. Where?

Outside of Honeydukes, I'll be there in 20.

She rashly dropped the parchment and quill, not even waiting to read the reply of the dragon tamer.

Upon entering the school, Malak ran to the Great Hall. She needed to find Harry Potter. She needed the Marauder's Map.

Arriving at the hall, almost out of breath, she skimmed through the Gryffindor table, looking for the boy who lived and asking other students frantically about his whereabouts.

"Guys! Have you seen Harry?" she panted, asking the Weasley twins, who gave her a concerned look.

"Are you alright Malak?" Fred questioned.

"You are too pale, you look like you are about to die" his twin pointed out.

Malak continued to breathe heavily a couple of seconds, still recovering from her run to the Great Hall.

""I need... to find...Harry" she panted. "I need the map."

"No need for the map when you have us, Malaki" Fred told her proudly. "Did you forget who we are?"

"Guys I-I... I I need it. Really. Please. I don't have time to explain" she breathed out. "It's really important."

The twins exchanged looks, worried about their friend. She was panicking and they needed to help her, no questions asked. For the moment at least.

"Malak, calm down" George tried, "we got your back, what do you need?"

"Find Harry," she started, "get me the map, leave it inside of the tree-eyed witch passage... if you can get the invisibility cloak that would be great too. I won't be back until pass curfew..."

"Yes ma'am!" the twins spoke in synch, bowing to her "your wishes are our commands!"

"Thanks guys!" she screamed, already exiting the Great Hall and breaking into a run.

I am truly lucky to have them, she thought to herself.