CHAPTER 1 ( THE HEARTLESS MAN )

Chapter 01 ( THE HEARTLESS MAN )

Grace's pov

I was just here at the restaurant, being watched. My boss left. So I keep an eye on it. I just texted my mother. I'm the only one working with us. Mother is sick while bunsoy is studying cup.

' Maybe I can visit in a week. Just take care of yourself. And don't skip the medicine. I love you dearly. sent.

After I texted, there was a customer. I smiled here and said hello. "Hello! Welcome here. What's  your ordering?" I asked.

"One strawberry cake please?"

"One strawberry cake, coming right up ma'am!" I promised enthusiastically. After that I closed.

My good boss texted me. That I will close the Restaurant.

I just went home to my apartment. I just walked, because it was close. None! That's my choice! and when I came to the place I was renting, I met grandma grets. It looks like I'm going to pay again? Nevermind!

I am saving something for Mom and bunsoy.

"Oh mother! Why did you just come home now? It's already late at night?"

"I'm sorry for watching over you. I'll be home early tomorrow! I'm sure." I promised grandma. I was about to enter when I remembered something.

"Grandma, this is my rent payment!" I promised. Grandma reached for it! Grandma is so kind.

" Nako! You really fell from the sky! Thank you for this?" because of that I just smiled at grandma.

~~~~~

Liam's pov

"WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. THIS YOU STUPID!! " I was angry and shouted at this. This girl is really stupid. OMG!

I threw the files on the table. Fuck it! Plus I hate her dress. Her fucking cleavage! I was obviously being flirted with.

" Hell! Get a grip of yourself?! " I said angrily before I went out. Shit that thing.

Because of that I just shook my head and held on to the feeling. It hurts too much! Does he know how tight I am?! She really knows what I want. I took a deep breath and dialed my friend.

"Hello brad!"

"No brad brad! Let's go!"

"Obviously, you can sleep with someone."

"Yeah! fuck that secretary!" I said annoyed. He always dresses like that. And I hate it! I calm myself down every day.

Does he think I'm going to kill him?!

"Why don't you just kill it?"

" No way brad! She's not my type for bed. She still looks like a bitch." I said angrily. I really need to fuck some girl right now.

And why is he our topic? OMG!

"Alright, I'll see you later." then I ended the call. He's Uriel the type of friend that you need! How is he always laughing?

and it looks like there is something to taste now. Damn that playboy?!

I just got in and left. I need some time to calm myself. I'm too stressed. When I entered the bar, I went straight to the counter. "One martini please."

I promise here. He gave it right away.

I haven't had a few drinks before someone approaches me. A beautiful girl. Also, she's sexy huh?