Chapter 35 ( Liam is now Free! )

***

Liam's POV

I'll just go to sleep because he interrupted me! what else does he need from me?! I can't rest because I'm thinking about Grace. Then he will do this?! I was annoyed to look at him, so I noticed the pain in his face.

I don't care about his feelings!

He would have turned it away when he spoke! so I looked at its behavior. I see that he is at my feet and just sitting. I slept only to know what he had to say.

"Can we talk Liam?" he said calmly.

Suddenly I looked at him and was surprised. What does it have in mind? will he deceive me?

"What?"

"Can we talk deeply? just for once listen to me!"

"Why? and what are we talking about?! I don't have time for things like that?!" and turned away annoyed.

He said something that startled me.

"I will set you free Liam, so I hope you listen to me! and I hope we can have a thorough conversation!" he promised me calmly.

Little by little I looked at him, confirming if what I heard was correct. If so? Hell!! i am happy to hear it! I'm happy that I'm free again.

"I will explain to Mama and Papa why we want to be divorced. Just tell me, if you really want to be free!" he promised me again. It just turned and cried!

"S-sofia, i-i really want to be free." He said what I said. Even thou she's hurt because she's freeing me.

I don't care about his feelings!

"If that so, go ahead! I'll take care of everything!" thanks god! I'd rather take care of it, that's just more than I think.

Right now I'm happy, not because he freed me. But Grace and I will be happy! we are free to think!

"Okay!" I said, he stood up so when I was about to lie down he just spoke.

isn't he done?

does he have a lot to ask?! hell! because of him I couldn't sleep!

"Have you never loved me, Liam? Even when we were married? How did Grace love you?!"

That's where he's good at! for being a good person?!

It's gone so I can sleep peacefully. But before I fell asleep I was smiling. I'm so happy for Grace to confess, and I swear! I will change again. I know to myself that I hurt him. I fuck girls a lot! and that's what I hate about myself.

I love Grace, alot! and that will never change!

*** (Morning)

Grace's POV

I woke up with someone caressing me. When I saw that person, it was just Liam! I can see his joy on his face. He kissed my head while rubbing my stomach. What's with him? why is he so happy? He just caressed my stomach, then he touched his ear haha!

But when I saw Sofia Standing and staring at us, I was immediately filled with anger! I ended up in the hospital because of him?! I was annoyed to look at it. But he was smiling looking at us, he was ultimately happy for us!

"Hi!" he said and waved at me. Shut up! it's weird. What is it that people are fighting now?

even though I was annoyed with him, I still smiled at him!

"What hi? Your face is so thick, to show it here?!" Zyra said when she noticed Sofia.

I guess he came from the bathroom? Did he fight with Sofia yesterday? how did he know what happened? maybe haha!

"Sorry, I just want to visit Grace and her baby!" he said calmly and then he turned.

what's wrong with her? what's wrong with the people?! tss Liam is also very clingy to me even when I'm lying down!

what's wrong with Liam?

"Look man, get out of here!" Zyra said. But he didn't move and sat on the mini sofa.

Zyra sighed in annoyance, Sofia was on the phone on the mini sofa, that's why I turned my eyes to Liam. He's just smiling ear to ear that's why he became handsome.

"Hello there, my beautiful doll" it said. He was flirting with me which I didn't immediately like.

" What? haha! what are you going to say?! " he just said and I almost laughed haha!

" Nothing, I just missed you haha! " I didn't believe it. Maybe later I'll just show up as a human being and they're fooling me!

But Liam's actions? That's all I believe haha! I'm his secretary so I know him. Even if he has a child with me! -- wait, isn't that just a few? because Sofia is here?!

"How are you and baby? Are you all right?" I guess he was still worried about me! He took my hand and kissed it.

then he put it on his cheek. Why is he like that! when I fell, it was his fault.

wait, thrill me for a moment! wow!!

"Yes, we're fine, there's nothing to worry about!" I promised.

"If that's so," then he kissed my forehead. He became more sweet towards me! I just smiled when he said that.

and also he has become caring towards me now! but it was interrupted by someone who entered and was very angry. Maybe it's just the wrong room? but because when Liam saw me, he got even more angry!

She was about to attack me, when Zyra and Sofia took it. What the heck? Liam kept blocking me.

"What the fuck do you want huh?! You're going to hurt my wife?!" he suddenly got angry at this. I held his arm, wondering what he would do to the woman.

Yes, it was a woman who came in, but I seem to know her.

"Husband? Huh?! Are you kidding me?! This is your husband and not that one!! " She was angry and yelled at Liam as well.

I took Liam's hand so he calmed down a little. But he's still mad! it looked at that person angrily.

" Stop it will you?! You can't change that I love this woman, compared to your daughter?! " i guess it's true hehe! well maybe Liam is telling the truth.

" Oh c'mon Liam! how can you love a hooker?! what's worse, your pet still bears fruit! " Wait, is she Sofia's mother? why does he seem to have seen her somewhere?

" SHE. IS. NOT. MY. MISTRESS. IF. THERE IS. SOFIA. " He was angry, and his jaws were still tense.

I'm just still holding his hands but, he's angry with the person here. If Mom was here? we are confused!