Chapter 6: ( CONTINUATION )

Chapter 06:

Grace's pov

I suffered a lot today, first day of work a lot happened. I don't know if I can still count?! Heist! I got out of the taxi, Zyra was sleeping on the road. That's why the plakda is enjoying it. He was interrupted and woken up as soon as I came down. I just told the driver to wake up when it's close. I was about to enter the house when I saw my brother.

Playing with children. I smiled, and just in time I brought food.

"Gio is your sister, is she waiting for you?"

"Yes, yes, let's play later," my brother said. Haha that's cute!

I saw him leave and come to me. When it came close to me, I messed up my hair.

"Sister! My hair is beautiful. What's that, sister? Food? I'm stupid?!" I asked.

"Okay, let's go inside! Where is mom?" I said as we entered the house

I saw my brother who shrugged his shoulders. I served and put the food in the container. I saw from my brother that he was amazed. If it's just now for the one who eats the gantos. They only eat dry fish. Right? When they were here, mother explained.

"Go ahead and eat it, I'll just change it. When mom comes, tell her to eat!" when my dad worried.

I left my brother first and got dressed. It's not even seven o'clock, it's still early! After all, it's my first time. I bought the food at the restaurant. Zyra even invited me to eat. When I got to the living room, I sat down and used my cell phone, I just let my brother eat, that's not greedy.

"oh daughter, it's here, wait, I'll cook first."

"no more, I'm full, there's food there. Just eat!" I promised.

I saw my mother who was shocked.

"Well, where did you get the food? Besides, there's a lot of it." said mother to me.

"That's really a good idea until tomorrow at noon. If it hasn't been said yet, I have work again and have already started." I explained.

I smiled while mom was still in shock. I noticed the bag, my mother was carrying it. Mom is selling. I smiled, I won't stop mom but as long as I can. I will raise and feed them. They are my family!

"Are you starting to sell?"

"Oh yes, son, I just went to the store near here. That's it!" said Ogie.

They have a big business, they sell food, and maybe that's the only vacancy they have. But let it go. Mom will be happy only here, it's okay with me.

"What job did you go to? And you bought food right away?" asked mom. I smiled first and answered, "Secretary at a company."

"My son is really good, he's mine! It's good that you finished school. If you're a good son, right?" I smiled and nodded.

Suddenly my brother spoke. I can see that he is enjoying the food.

" Sister, these will taste great. Next time, right? " said my brother. And that makes my heart happy.

"I just want to study hard?"

" me and maybe one of them is abusive. Your sister is not in a very high position, she still can't do what you want. We also pay rent."

"Mom, don't worry about the rent, grandma's family is kind to me. I'll take care of that! And one more thing, let Gio be fed and educated," I promised.

It's mom.