Epilouge

Chapter 40: LAST ~

***

Grace POV

" Aaaahhhhh!! Aaaahhhhh!! " I screamed loudly just to get my son out. So sick! I can't take the pain. I held Liam's hand.

Liam is just standing beside me, holding my hand and kissing my forehead. I'm sweating, and my son also wants to get out so he can rest.

" Aaaahhhhh!! Aaaahhhhh!! " I screamed again as I was able to get my son out. I want to shout 'I don't want it' but I can't.

" Aaaahhhhh!!! " I don't know how many times I've been there.

But he feels it tearing, a sign that my son is coming out. Because of that, my grip on Liam tightened even more. "Aaaahhhhh?!"

"Go sweetheart you can do it!" he said and kissed my forehead. Very painful! I feel the pain I feel will leave a scar.

We were all shocked earlier, my due date was early. We thought I would take a few more days, but this is the day!

"Aaaahhhhh!! " I screamed again until I felt my son's head there. My son is coming out. That's why I went to bed one after the other, he was out! All I can do is accent and grunt.

until---

" Uwaaaa! Uwaaaa!! " we heard a child cry. Liam couldn't stop crying, so did Liam. He cried while leaning on my shoulder.

And he whispered. "Thank you, and I love you!" he also kissed me while crying. It's like we broke down at the same time.

placed our son on my chest. She's too little! she's so cute, she's like an angel! medjo was still sobbing and glanced at my son.

I felt sleepy so I closed my eyes. And I know that Liam was confused by what he saw, I'm tired if only he knew. So I just woke up to a white ceiling. I looked around and saw Liam, carrying and playing with our son.

"Sweetheart" I said to make her turn around. It went to my habit with my son! He kissed me on the forehead and put my son aside.

Look how cute she is!

It's awake and not crying, Liam and I still look at each other and feel the love for each other. Yes! Liam is now my boyfriend! it's just a month since I answered him, and we are both happy.

When we both looked at our baby, his eyes were open so we played with him. I can see the joy in our baby's eyes, I'm already a Mom! I have a baby. And nothing can match my joy.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt you?" he cares my hair while saying that. I smiled and nodded at him, then he turned to the son.

That he was amazed by our son. Well who doesn't? so cute!!

Mom will arrive later while Zyra and Uriel are already arriving. Liam's mommy was the only one with us a while ago, my relationship with his mommy is okay.

"My grandson is so cute!" his mommy said while looking at her grandson in amazement.

"Yes Ma, soba!" Liam said here.

"You look like a child, when you were a baby!" Liam and I smiled at the same time. It's in my fat, watching over his mother and me.

"Wait, does my grandson have a name?"

"Later Ma, you'll know too! I want to be with you first." Liam said with a smile. Well Liam is enjoying a minute of it, maybe that's why he said that.

he just played with the child again and ignored the mother. And while we were in that position, his father entered. He kept looking at it.