Chapter 11 ( A NORMAL DAY )

Chapter 11

****

Grace's POV

morning

Another day, the sun's rays are beautiful so I have a good day! what now Right it's thursday. I came out with a smile on my face and happy. I don't know, I'm just happy, I'm having a good day. When I came out, I saw my brother. Watching in the living room, while mom was preparing food. I thought about this.

Can I do half day? I want to be with Mom. Mom couldn't do anything. He can only be left here. My brothers and I are going in, so it can be left here. Mom will be bored.

"Good morning Mom?!" I greeted happily. I was greeted with a big smile.

I kissed Mom on the cheeks, and hugged her. My morning was really good! Nice?! After that I went to my brother. I shook it, watching. My brother is handsome.

"and good morning to you too, my handsome brother!" I ruffled his hair and kissed him.

It got so annoying that it scolded me. Hmm! Grumpy?! So naughty!

" Sister?! I'm watching, right?! Take a bath, your breath stinks! " Look, I was even told that my breath stinks.

I even smell better than our air freshener in the bathroom. He just ruffled her hair and sat down at the dining table. I'm having a good day, so I hope nothing spoils it.

"What's wrong with you and how happy are you?!" Mom turned to me.

I just smiled and ate, that's why they were weird to me. Is it crazy to be happy? Huh? Tell me when I can do it.

"Mom, I'm just happy, besides, I just had a really good morning. That's all!" I promised. And I ate the food again.

I'M HAPPY. DONE!

DON'T MAKE ME CRAZY?! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Mom, we're getting better now huh? Is someone flirting with you again?"

"You kid?! Don't pass that on to me, it's a sign. You really want to make fun of me, right?! Just eat there."

" HAHAHAHAHA!! " I don't know. But he just laughed it off. My mother is really beautiful.

"You kid?! I'm going to feel sorry for you." Mom said shaking her head. He just ate the rest of the food here.

Then my brother just sat down. After all, it's still very early, maybe there's no one at school yet. But of course I will deliver it again my brother.

"How's that brother, I'm going to take a shower first?! *suck!* follow the shower. Don't watch it"

Then I left, but I heard my brother's roar. HAHAHA! Why is he so cute?

"It's really my sister! What's wrong with my sister? She's going crazy, what are you dreaming about? Brother Liam? Naks!" My eyes narrowed.

Can you mention the name of my boss? There, my eyes are getting smaller. He put it aside and took a shower. He also ignored my brother, and I was still late.

And after I got dressed, I saw my brother dressed immediately. Why! This boy is very fast. My day was really good. I hope nothing breaks, almost but okay. It's still Keri haha.

"Come on, we're still late! Is mom leaving already?" I promised and kissed mom.

Gio was the same so we left quickly. Nice! Looks like I'll be able to get it early today. I dropped off my brother first, then I went in with mine. I'm so early, because I'm so early, there's no one there, my brother's guard is still eating HAHAHA.