Chapter 38 ( After a Day )

***

Grace POV

Right after a day with Zyra and I joked. Somehow I miss my friend so it's worth bonding. And guess what? She also got pregnant by Uriel, she's currently two weeks pregnant. We couldn't walk because my stomach was so big.

We just stop by at the coffee shop! And because I was banned from coffee, we just had milk. We're having a little chit chat when someone approach us. I don't know the person but, I guess Liam's fan? He just smiled and greeted it.

“Hi!” I promised and waved the hand to that person. I see that the person smiles more than I am. What's wrong with the people? When we were friends, we both wondered.

She just shrugged her shoulder.

"Hello! Are you Liam Kingsley's wife right?" I noticed that he was so happy, this guy smiled and looked like he was planning. I just nodded here and smiled.

"OMG! - Can you still be an authograph? You're so nice!" A fan, okay! I immediately grabbed the ball and signed.

Liam's fans are kind, sometimes they become wild when we are with us. He just came up haha! "Ay haha! Thank you," I thank you. Until now I'm still not used to his fans. Fluttered me ah ah haha!

"Thank you ah, you're not just good. It's nice!" He promised and thumbs up. I find her cute! After that we were friends with friends, he had more stories for me but when I saw it, he was humbled and smiling.

What is it? Manaman nanaman ba sya? Haynako! My friend really.

"Wow! That's different now friend, is that famous?" He promised as he ate, then it was still a trace. He just laughed at Gaga, which made it laugh. I looked at the beautiful place! The breeze is intense here.

"What the heck! I'm not just Liam." I promised before I drank. It turned up before looking at me!

We laughed at the same time, after that I went home with Manang. I saw my brother studying, while my mother was in the kitchen helping the housemates. It is not accustomed to doing nothing. I just went to our room and rested after I took a bath, and while I'm taking a bath? Someone hugs me! And it's Liam. She gives me small kisses while she is in a bath. But it looks different! Its destiny.

"Sweetheart?" I smiled a little before dealing with it. I smiled a little bit and gave him a kiss.

"I'm still bathing, maybe later?" And I caressing his cheeks. He put a little smirk but end up that he just compares me. Is that so? ABA! Is he just a pity? Haha!

"I'm just comparing you! - How's your day with Zyra?" He promised and he asked my day. He's been busy these fast few days, I can see the stress in his eyes as well.

"It's fine and we enjoy the same! But someone approach us, because I know it." I honestly said, I see how worried he is. Hm! That's it, since we've been together. She has been possesive!

"What? should just drive them away! Baby might be fine with you," I said to her slightly because of her love haha! It's so possesive that he is!

"YES!" After I said that he hugged me, he also kissed my tummy and cares.

He's a sweet guy ever! After that we took a shower together, and then we went down to eat at once. Because of my nasty brother, our snacks became noisy.

We just had a garden in the garden and while we were laughing I felt Liam's hand in my stomach. My stomach was 4 months old so it was bumpy, and my check up was tomorrow, so, Liam was late to go to the company.

"Let's rest sweetheart first!" Liam promised me.

Even though I want to rest, I feel like I'm sleepy! Liam just carry me until we reached our room, he laid me on the bed and fixed the blanket. I could feel my tiredness immediately when I was in bed! When he lied down besides me, he kissed me as I responded.

Right after a minute he hugged me and went to bed. She could sleep quickly when she hugged me, so I stared at her first before closing her eyes! And I guess tomorrow we will wake up late. Haha!