Chapter 20 ( Jealous 2.0 )

R-18 BAWAL SA BATA CAPSLOCK LARA INTENSE HAHA ❗❗

****

Grace's POV

At that time I was still here at the Mall, I was still pulling Marvin. How is the girl! He would have eaten the bag. When I saw Marvin, he amazed me. Until now it is still gaping. It's already finished haha! I snapped my fingers and he was shocked haha. Too cute!

"Are you okay?" I wondered, there was a mixture of worry in your mind.

And when he looked at it, he grinned at me. It's weird, isn't it?

"It's okay? You embarrassed the girl," he said. I smiled before speaking. Perk of course, he let her go.

He's kind, he's kind enough to approach me hehe. Maybe he has many friends, it's just not obvious.

"Eh, the shape of his tongue, that's what he's got. Me!" My face is haggard.

Oh my! Just don't think about it.

"You're even prettier than that. Besides, she's terrible? You're not that thin, you're curvy!" I blushed at what he said.

"Marvin, what are you doing? Are you too much?" I don't like being complimented all the time. Tell me something else.

We looked at each other and then laughed together. We looked crazy, we were looking at each other. He spoke so I was embarrassed. Geez!

"Let's just eat, my treat! Besides, I want to meet you hehe." pav invited her. She has been my nanny for a while now.

" Huh? Ah, Marvin it's embarrassing! " I'm really shy, but it's food. I'm having second thoughts.

"What's so embarrassing? We're just going to eat." Grace said truthfully, what's so embarrassing? That's food. Food is coming to you.

" Ah, why is it Marvin hehe " how is it? I want to say that my boyfriend is jealous, it's scary to be jealous.

"What? Maybe no one will be angry, right? Let's go!" then he pulled me. How's this? What am I going to say to Liam?

Heist! Come what may.

I'll take care of the explanation. He looked at me so I smiled, we entered the restaurant together. It looks like it will be loved, but it's a treat hehe! I'm full of this hahahahaha?!

" What do you want to order? Don't worry I'll take care of the bills. " see? So who wouldn't be ashamed?

Thank you

"Are you sure? I might scratch your wallet, I haven't eaten breakfast yet." I promised.

"It's okay haha, as long as you're full haha!" because of what he said, I smiled to myself. And he seemed to notice that

"That's what you said? Nothing to lose? Hahaha!" I promised. Medjo even laughed because of what I said haha.

Maybe he's just cute haha.

"Even if it's a lot, go! As long as we can eat haha." he said so I looked at the menu. Just looking at the menu makes me hungry hehe!

Then he called a waiter, ordered meat and just waited. In fact, he seems to be the one who ordered a lot. We just talked before eating. Sometimes he laughs at me, even praises my body and beauty. But just talking, and it's all about our lives hehe.

"So what's up Grace? Is it good?"

"Hm, it's delicious! Try it hehe," I promised and then I said something else. "Besides, their cooking is the best, isn't it? Infairness!" I said, making him laugh.