Chapter 27 ( Liam's Life )

***

Liam's POV

Now that I see her, my life is now okay, I am more than okay. Thanks to Mr. Dela Fuerte he kept my girl to be my secretary again. I sat down and just let him know to take care of the work. But this girl I met at the bar, shows like a snake. Right, something entered my brain to do a plan. I want to know! If he loves me oh no. I don't know the name of the girl, but she kissed me in front of Grace! I smirk, I emphasize it more.

"Hi baby!" she said. And we did that face to face with Grace.

" MISS VILLARAMA! " when we stopped, I saw her dumbfounded and gaping at us. She's kinda cute and I want to squeeze her cheek haha.

I want to hide her at my place, I also want to run on her just to hug and kiss her since I saw her today. But she's stock looking at me, like how is she looking at us haha! She's kinda my cutie barbie

"PO SIR?!" he shouted because of the shock

"I thought your already leaving, but your just standing there! We're idiots." I prefer to say that maybe a fly entered his mouth. Is it harsh? Hahahaha! I just looked at him and I almost laughed.

"S-sorry sir" he bowed and apologized. Then he came out, when he came out, the woman kissed my lips.

I'm kinda hard because of this girl, she kissed me hard like she's only my girl haha. I stop her and put it away. She looked at me with a curious one. She's pretty but not gorgeous like my Grace. Why did I compare my girl from this slut? Thank you

I focused on the laptop.

" Baby, please call your secretary I want to buy something. " she said, why do I have to call my secretary? He can buy his own! Bad trip.

" Go and call her by yourself. I'm kinda busy! " now I became rutess again! Fuck. I know for myself, I'm going back to my old routine.

" But baby?! - fine I call her or maybe just go see her." when she grumbled but it was replaced by a nice tone. It slipped and my good husband called just in time. Thank you! Crazy girl!

Ring~

Ring~

I picked up my phone and there, I heard her voice. Her ugly voice!

"What now Sofia?!" I answered irritated. I rubbed my forehead, well I always do this when Grace left me. When my universe left me! And now that she's back, I will get her again.

I noticed that no one was hovering around my Grace. Just get ready for them!

" Babylove, why are you like that? You said you love me right? " what? What did she say! We just got married. He's so cute! I just said I love you, and that's it? It's just a show she's not Grace to say I love you.

" Huh? Did I really say that?! Haha, your funny! " I promised.

" Where are you by the way babylove? Your not on the company, and also who is this guy sitting at your throne?! " she really doesn't know me. I didn't reply what she said, I'm cool you know? I am just chilling right now. With my women no, together with my Grace.

"Where are you Liam huh?! Tell me?!" he asked. When he found out everything, he became like that for what? So that Grace doesn't steal me? Preening!!

I don't like her after all.

"You don't need my answer, bye!" I hung up the phone. I wash my face with my two hands when Grace enters. " What now Ms. Villarama?! I'm kinda stess!! " and I was even angry with Grace. Thank you! It's annoying myself.