Chapter 2: ( THE NO WORK GIRL )

Grace's pov

I left the apartment early. I left my mother. I left some food. I was just walking to the shop. It's annoying! early morning I don't have a ride! This will make me hungry. What for? I'm eating cake.

When I was just making a cake!

I just walked and walked. Until I arrive. But you don't know who will meet you, tengene!

"MS. VILLARAMA?! IT'S LATE. LET'S EAT MOPAN. GET OUT OF MY FACE!! GET OUT?!" she said to me.

Wait?! That's not right.

"Wait ma'am, have mercy. I really need a job. Especially now."

"Ah just?! Go away?! I have nothing to do with you. Run away!" he said to me. I just went out, what can we do?

besides, am I late! right?! the morning is still early. It's 6:30! My boss is annoying. I'll just sit here in the empty space. Wondering where to apply.

Mom is here, so I need a job. Hm, what's going on? first Mom was kicked out and then I lost my job. It's annoying! I was in trouble. I stood up without myself. I can do this! just fight?!

I will not give up!

I went home first to rest. Then I will start looking for a job.

"Oh, what's your morning?"

" Well, it's because I'm being punished!"

"Well, what did you do and you were punished? I asked, are you doing something? and you were punished?" said mother. I kept scratching.

"Ah, it looks like that!" I said. That's why Mom pinched me. " Oh, oh, oh! it hurts! Mom?! "

"You kid?! Where did you get the inheritance and be greedy? That's it. You lost your job!"

"Mom, it hurts, ouch! " I immediately grabbed it. It really hurts mom to sneeze.

"When you're hungry, you eat. You don't eat the goods." I got angry at what mom said. Come on! Yes. I'm going to eat out.

"Mom, it hurts, ouch! " I immediately grabbed it. It really hurts mom to sneeze.

"When you're hungry, you eat. You don't eat the goods." I got angry at what mom said. Come on! Yes. I'm going to eat out. It can't be no. I hate my mother.

"Alright, I'll rest first and then I'll look for a job."

"O'sya, go ahead and rest, then eat! I cooked there." Mom said. I just nodded and didn't speak. Jusko!

torture it! Jusko work.

~~~~~~

Liam's pov

"Hey man! get me a new secretary!"

"What? You made an employee leave?!"

"Hell! Just get me new secretary?! Don't come here?! " I teased. And in my annoyance I reluctantly let go of the cellphone. Well Uriel is the one I contact.

I don't care if he gets tired. Cause I really need a secretary right now!! I need a secretary! I still have a lot to do with it. My table is also full of papers.

I want to go home right now. Because I'm so tired! My head hurts thinking about it?! Hell. I want to sleep right away.

"Hey dude?! Wassap?!" I glared at him. Did it get nothing?! only! i really really need it right now.

"Did you catch your breath? Huh?!"

"ah, nothing yet, I haven't found it yet. I just passed by here."

" Hell! start that?! You're wasting your time!! " I teased and threw the pencil. He still avoided it. "Yes, yes! This is it?!" he said and left!

tea

I just went back to what I did. I need to finish all of this early. My Mom and Dad want to see me! but before that i need to freshen up.

~~~~~~

Uriel's pov

What the heck!! It will make me jump. If that guy isn't a bedwarmer! Me?! Here we are again. Search torture! If anything, I don't want it with his secretary either. Even I was attracted! Thank you

I drive here. My stomach is hungry. I went down first and ate street food. Why! it's also food so I eat it too. It's delicious! If you compare with others. It's even better! Thank you I ate because I was hungry.

"Brother, how much did I eat?"

"It's only 250, stupid." he said. I took a large amount and gave it. He should have moaned but he was led. "The change is yours too, you need that."

" Oh my! God bless you. You are very kind! Ok, just next time. If you are hungry, look for me. I will feed you a lot." he said while fanning himself.

"HAHAHA! Go ahead. Thank you!" I said.

I was about to leave when I saw an angel. Wow! It's beautiful, it's so simple to dress that it makes it even more beautiful. Nice! This is my first time being hit by a woman.

he saw me and stared. But he just passed me.

"Hey! Grace Villarama?! Come on?!"

"Wait a minute! Wait a minute!!"

"Hurry up! Maybe we can find a job, right?! " he shouted. Huh! I was shaken by that. Yes nemen! this fate.

I faked a cough and spoke.

"Are you looking for a job? My boss's employee is looking for me." I interjected.

" Gosh! hey brother, you can't help me! Maybe you're one of the hills there?! " he said, I took out my wallet and showed it to him.

"that's me, Liam Kingsley's employee and friend. He needs secretary right now." I saw the woman staring.

it just stared at me and couldn't believe it. Come on! did it look like me? nice! the girl with him caught up with him. It looks like they are leaving!

"Hey! Come on?! What are you staring at? Who are you looking at?" said a woman. This is her partner haha.

This girl has really changed me.

" Oh haha. It's right there! -- by the way, this is a friend of the famous billionaire. He's just looking for an employee!"

"Is that so? -- okay! Let's try it first! It's okay, bro?" he said and I nodded. I smiled at them.

"Just go with me! That's where I'm going." I said seeing them embarrassed. That's why I'm laughing at this.