Chapter 19 ( Jealous )

***

Grace's POV

So I'm here at the coffee shop, it's a bit foggy but it's cool. It's good that I also brought a hot pot, I'm just here near the hospital. It's been a while since I've been out alone, it seems like just yesterday that I'm always alone. Now Mom is here. Of course I'm happy because they're here.

I was about to leave when it rained heavily, is there a storm? The rain is too strong. I don't have an umbrella. Maybe I'll just wait here, he just finished the coffee and waited for the rain to subside.

Text: Zyra

Woi friend, where are you? Your mom is already awake. Looking for it hehe.

That's what Zyra said. Thanks and my Mom is awake too, somehow my fear is gone. Maybe it's right that I'm here first, to pass the time.

"Hi miss, can I share a table with you?" I turned to the speaker. He is not a woman, but a man hehe.

But because I'm kind, I let him sit.

"Sure hehe, I don't have anyone with me." I said here and continued what I was doing.

"Is that so? Mind if I seat now hehe." he said and sat down as well. I just turned outside and watched the rain.

This view is even better hehe, but because of that I have something to worry about. I took out the laptop and typed, my boss even scolded me. Speaking of him, I don't want to see him anymore. I don't want to cause any trouble, I'm like Mom tsk!

"What's your name, Miss?" my brother suddenly said to me.

I looked at it.

"Grace po hehe" I said shyly.

"Grace, so nice to meet you! You seem kind." he nodded his head. I winced, of course I didn't make it obvious hehe.

"ah thank you hehe" when I thanked him.

"No worries, my name is Marvin hehe." he said and introduced himself.

Well nice name, it suits his self hehe.

"Ahh okay hehe" I said then I focused my attention on the laptop. It's awkward! Besides, I can't always talk to others.

Especially in Strangers. You are horrible Grace haha. Just sit down, it's chattering!

I just clicked here and finished my work. What the hell, I have to be tortured? Is there nothing worse than this? I'm frowning here. Gosh!

" Do you need body heat? " What are you?!

I stopped what I was doing. It's rude!

"P-po? What do you mean?" I promised. Because your brother is an apple! I'm being noticed.

" Coffee, you need coffee! Look your already stressed Grace. " it said, huh? Am I that stressed? Hmm

"That's okay? Thank you hehe, I need to finish this." I said, I took my coffee and drank it.

"You know what, you need to unwind. To get rid of stress, leave work first when you're out. You look stressed if you know," he explained.

Come on! Maybe I'm not pretty anymore, I don't want my face to be haggard. Never mind, I'll look in the mirror later.

"Thanks for the advice, medjo is strict with my boss." I said so he nodded. He gulped down the coffee and stared at me, jusko! Maybe it changed me.

"Ah brother, it's strange, i'm so ugly you're still looking at me haha."