Chapter 36 ( History repeat it self?? )

***
Sofia's POV

First POV, but I know you all hate me! like hell i care? I don't care about that! I'm mad at myself. But I'm more angry with my family?! they are the reason we got this far! they're both monsters. Thank you! I was annoyed to enter their house. At first I calmed myself down, but my anger towards her grew.

And when I saw them, my anger burned even more. How there them! First of all, I don't like the situation. They just forced me! and first of all I don't want to marry someone I don't love?! but when i saw Liam? geez, he's so hella hot! so I did everything just for him.

but there was someone before me! and what's worse? I can't match his love for Liam! what?!

"Oh Princess what are you doing here?"

"Did you miss us? wait, I'm gonna cook something!" my Mom said then she entered the kitchen for nothing.

"Can we talk? Especially you Dad!" I said angrily. That I would be pissed off at my own father if you only knew.

"Why? Did Liam hurt you again?! Did he have a girl?! " now I am starting to cry, that's why Dad got confused and hugged me.

How Liqm betrayed me with her secretary?! fuck there feelings!!

"Yes Dad! And worse, she's still his secretary?! They both love each other!" I cried and sobbed at the same time. Dad just killed me! He just hugged me.

Yeah! they both know what is happening to us. I'm not a martyr to be oppressed. But Liam's signature is torturing me! I am his wife, and he still has an appetite for women every day!

take notes?! he still brings it home, and we still live in the room! fuck him That's why, he pours all my resentment towards Liam on Daddy.

" Where is he? Tell me princess where is he?! " Daddy was immediately angry when he found out. I just don't know if I can calm him down right away. That is bad for his health.

"Dad Calm down, that will be with you!" when I calmed down Daddy. Daddy is bad at getting angry especially when he has a heart disease.

but there's no way to calm him down.

"No! I have to face him?! how there him, to hurt my princess huh?! so where is he? tell me!" Dad said angrily. I tried to calm him down, but there's no way!

"Alfonso your heart, relax okay? We are your son who will take care of that man. -- Princess did he hurt you again?!" Mommy said as she brought the food bag and placed it on the mini table.

"Why on earth is he like that to you! Show him to us! He's so harmless?! " I was shocked by Mommy so I shook my head.

It was annoying to sniff so I looked away. I saw the food that she made, I made gulp of the juice and it's very sweet! My Mom was really into sweets. But the juice was still good.

"I-I guess he's in hospital right now, cause I made actions towards that secretary." I said weakly and headed after. And I guess the only thing he heard was that Liam was in the hospital.

"What?! and why is he there? if he's sick, he should tell you that! remember baby. You are the wife!" I guess Mommy didn't understand what I said. Thank you!

"He's not sick Mommy, he's there visiting his Love!" I said sadly but Mommy was surprised by what I said!

"What?! Come with me, and we can knock that woman down!! " I was startled, so I immediately went to bed.

My Mom was just looking at me, she was going to hurt me in the end. I blocked its way and spoke!

" Mom no, they both live each other. Yeah I'm the legal wife, but this girl is his love. " yeah right! she is his love.