Chapter 22 ( She's Angry )

***

Liam's POV

I felt guilty when I saw Grace, I wanted to run and hug her at the same time. It maybe difficult for me but, why the hell did I do that?! Fuck you! I don't know what to do when he divorces me. I can't live alone without Grace, she's my life, my universe. I woke up in my senses, Grace please I hope you can be with me. I call Uriel to help me, and that Uriel is now begging Zyra. I feel that Zyra is also angry with me. Thank you!! Why can't he see everyone? Tangina?!

"Bro" I immediately looked at the door. Maybe Uriel is with my girlfriend.

" IS SHE WITH YOU? WHERE? WHERE IS SHE?! " I said in a panic. I saw that he shook his head at me. What the? What's happening?! Why is she not with Uriel?!

"Relax bro, her friend Zyra is pushing me away and is very angry. I feel that she is angry with you! I still feel sorry for her!" he said. I just held my breath and held my senses again. Fuck!

"Tsk! It's my fault?! If Sofia isn't flirtatious!" I said angrily. I still remember how it was annoying to see Grace.

What else does it say? I slapped her and I was the one who cursed, the hell with that woman. The jump is strong! Because of him I can't woo my girlfriend?! This will make me hard now, I love Grace when we fell in love! Even if you keep him away. I will find him! No one can match our love.

I went out and went straight to Zyra's department. And that I saw my girlfriend crying at her friends shoulder. Should I make her feel better? I approached it, took it and lifted it. I don't care if he pretends. Even Zyra is shouting at me, some employees look at us and wonder too. I can't blame Zyra either for why she's so mad at me.

" WHAT THE HELL URIEL, LET GO! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR FRIEND?! WOI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE MY FRIEND AH?! WOI?! " I heard it with its strength. But I ignored it, "I SAID YOU CAN REALLY TASTE ME?! " he added.

While Grace? My girlfriend? She's punching me. Even if it hurts, I can just be with him!

"What the hell?! Put it down, I don't want to be with you?!" he said angrily and wanted to get away from me. He's in my arms, I won't let him go!

" NO, NEVER! " never in my lifetime my love. I will not let go of the person who makes my heart beat. I'm stupid, I'm a playboy! But I have a heart. I'm ruthless or dumbass to not love!

I love Grace period.

" WHAT NO OR NEVER? ARE YOU CRAZY?! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU " and that hits me.

The girl I love, doesn't want to see me anymore, worst, she doesn't even want to be with me anymore. If only she knew, how much I love her. I put her down and kissed her, I don't care about anything else as long as it's important. I'll kiss him again! Today was supposed to be a fun day, huh?! We would have been happy and had no problems. But that's a sneaky Sofia! It's a snake.

"WHAT?!" she slapped me.

"Love, please listen, I'll explain."

"YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN!! I'M NOT IN THE POSITION TO LISTEN TO YOU!! " He was angry and pointed at me.

I kept bowing down. Tangina! It's gay but I want to cry?! Because the girl I love, is staying away from me.

" Love please! " begs the cup. The voice is weak, my tears are about to come out..

" DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME LOVE AGAIN! YOU ARE DISGUSTING?! " he yelled at me angrily. Now he hates me, for what else? It's my fault!

Go ahead and call me stupid. Speak ill of me, I deserve it!