Chapter 31 ( When Marvin ask Grace )

***

Grace POV

I was not at home just this morning, I was already in the office and working but what I didn't know was that my Boss was there. There was a woman who made out, scolded me and yelled at me, but that was none of my business because I didn't want to think about it. Maybe what will happen to me and my son! But I'm just wondering why Liam did that? Just like yesterday, I tried to talk to him but he just kicked me out!

This time I have to go in, I just want to clarify these papers because I'll be the one doing it! Because I'm a good boss. Lazy! I knocked twice and interrupted with them, I also saw how he became irritated. Is it good?! I don't want to describe their position because I went in and also asked..

"Sorry sir if I interrupt, I just want to clarify these! And you also need to sign this one! " I showed the two papers. I see the collapse of his two shoulders, what about the girl? Obviously in a hurry!

"Fuck?! That's all? GET. OUT!! I rolled my eyes and left after.

I get bored too quickly these days. I sat down and started typing! And when I was taking a nap, Boss's wife suddenly came. Sophia! I immediately blocked it because of what was going to happen! He was just looking at me and obviously staring at me.

"WHAT. NOW. GRACE. " He promised me with restraint. Shh!

"Oh ma'am because! " I promised and bowed immediately. I was just thinking about how he would feel when he saw what was happening inside.

"What?! " Look at him still angry.

"Eehhhh? " why do I like suspense! I'm just thinking about his feelings right?! Let him take care of you! "WHAT?! GO AWAY! ROAD BLOCK?! "He pushed me so I didn't do anything. He just grabbed my stomach and rubbed it!

In a moment of silence, Sofia surrounded it with a cry. Thank you! I let it go even though I heard it! Who wouldn't want to be discovered? It's up to you!

"Grace" someone spoke and I was shocked. I looked at it and it was just Marvin. But why? What is his intention for me?

Maybe something is needed haha! Are you Grace?

" Oh Marvin why? " I said in surprise here.

"Can I treat you to lunch later? I want to talk to you too! "hmm that's all? Okay, okay! Call me there especially when talking about food haha!

What kind of food are we going to eat? I'm even more hungry haha!

I nodded at what I heard and spoke. "Oh sure, can we just meet there? But I'm just a little late. " I promise here.

"Ah no, let's go to the restaurant hehe! He scratched his head and spoke again. " I also wish we could just be together! It's hard and you have a baby hehe. " this shy promise. He was so embarrassed that he didn't remove his hand from his head!

"Oh come on hehe! " I'm also ashamed to say. I just smiled at this and he did the same, " You know Marvin, your passion is Free haha! " I added. He was even more embarrassed by what I said!

"That's right, especially my friend" he said and I could see the nervousness in his smiles. Huh? Haha!

"Okay haha! " I promise here

"Osige, I'll pick you up later, okay? " his last promise, I just nodded at the same time as he smiled and left there. When Marvin left, I thought about it! What does he want to tell me?

Come on! Stop overthinking Grace, maybe your baby will do better!

I just shook my head and nodded, as I nodded, I heard that Liam and Sofia were arguing, even a woman was joining in! It looks like a hook! I don't want to listen to them but it's intriguing! How does Sofia feel that her husband's behavior is like that? Thank you!