Chapter 14 ( continuation )

Chapter 14

****

Grace's POV

Good afternoon to you! Wrong, it was really noon when I woke up. I don't have work yet, so this is it hehe. I've only stayed up once and that was just now hehe. I got up and took a shower right away, Mom was no longer shopping, and she took my brother with her again. That's why they were gone early, I was the only one left hehe. I showered and got dressed. Of course, it should be sexy hehe.

I'm sexy and then won't wear a fit? That's not possible!

I went out again and sang, I would lose if I couldn't sing. I'll be pinched in the groin. Being greedy, I also do housework. I do not want to get fat! Is that a hassle?!

In the middle, Boss called, what does this need for me?

Boss calling ~

"Hello boss?" I said but it was open to me.

{Where are you? We have an urgent meeting, and I want you to be there by a minute. }

Actually, I didn't understand anything. Char!

"Yes boss, just wait for me hehe!" then he left me on the phone. Thank you!

After being low, I was confused, I was upset when I was late. I lost my job, and because my clothes were okay, I didn't change. Ho! Maybe when I get there, I'll be sweating haha. It doesn't matter, I still smell good. I immediately stopped the jeep and got on. It's good and our neighbor is a driver. Wow! I can go early hehe.

And while I was in the jeep, Zyra was texting.

"yow yow yow!! " Zyra's noise came to me.

What the hell is this, it became a megaphone that I didn't pay attention to it at first and was in a hurry. This surprised me but, I hurried to the meeting room.

It's tengene right now!

"Hi boss, I'm here hehe." I replied. But the boss, the opening. Thank you!

" Your Late! " wtf?

"Sir, isn't it? I'm just on time." I promised. Just a second? That's very late.

Is that in the rules and regulations of the company? Thank you! I just sat next to the boss. It just kept on doing, so I've been busy.

"Grace, get me a coffee! I'm stressed." he whispered so I nodded and left. Zyra was right there.

He smiled at me before leaving, maybe he had coffee? What's up there? My friend has gone crazy!

Oh maybe it's just time.

I fixed my clothes, well and boss didn't notice my clothes. This is a hassle for me.

"Ho! Remember Grace, you are beautiful." I said confidently.

I fixed my clothes first and went out. When I arrived at the conference meeting, the boss was yelling at someone. What did they do and it turned out like this tsk! He just put the coffee down, and sat down hehe.

My boss turns into a dragon haha.

" YOU! YOUR THE MARKETING HEAD RIGHT? HOW DID SOMEONE STOLE THE MONEY!! YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR POSITION. LOOK WHAT HAPPENED ON THE COMPANY, SALES DOWN MGA LETSE?! "

"Sir" I promised because he also left.

I followed and left. Badtrip, maybe sir will see what I'm wearing, and make fun of me too. Don't cross fingers hehe.

I'm just crossing my fingers until I get to the office.

" Sir, do you need my opinion about this? I just want to share my thoughts. It's simply that some business owners aren't aware of why their company is failing. That's why it's important to understand every piece of the sales process. You don't need to be angry, but you must hear the explanation of the marketing head."