Chapter 4: ( FIRST DAY OF WORK )

Chapter 04: ( FIRST DAY AT WORK )

Grace's POV

I boarded early and left around 6:30, I was already waiting for the jeep. I saw one and killed it. This is my first day of work, and I don't want to be late. Besides, it's a company and my position is secretary. Some people dream, so as soon as I step on it, my smile is big. The guard knows me since yesterday. He greeted and let me in.

"Good morning, ma'am, come in!"

"Okay thank you!" I said and took the elevator. There are people who I also met in the elevator.

The elevator opened last on my floor. And I know they looked at each other. I even heard their whispers. I ignored that and went to my place. I put down my bag first and cleaned the boss's office. After that I left a note. Well it's just a coffee for boss. I just said it was a clean office. I'm in the middle of organizing my stuff. The boss arrived.

"Good morning sir"

"Morning" he said sparingly.

It just continued until the office. As soon as I put the picture frame, someone rang. I entered immediately. Maybe something is needed.

"Where's my coffee?"

"yes sir?"

"I said where's my coffee? You said it on note!"

"Ah that sir, yes sir, he will do it!" I promised and quickly left.

I'm just here in front of the coffee maker. Only handmade coffee for the boss of the woman who came.

"Ah, hello, hehe" I said shyly.

He looked at me and smiled. "Hello" he just took some water and spoke. "Are you new? Your face was new?" he added.

"Ah, I'm the boss's new secretary hehe" I said shyly but smiling.

I just saw that his gaze lasted. Eh? What happened? I know my position is surprising. But his reaction was a little yes.

"Just a piece of advice, you're beautiful and your body is fighting, but don't go near the CEO, huh? You don't seem to know anything."

" Huh? " what do you mean I don't know anything? "

"Ah, just follow my advice. Because you look innocent"

"Is there something I should know?" he asked seriously, because I was curious about his question.

"Ah nothing nothing hehe" then he suddenly left huh?

Sister girl is weird huh? Besides, I'm just worried about the boss and the coffee. I mixed it first and left. Maybe this will scold me, because I took too long. It's my fault too and I had a conversation.

I entered the office and gave it.

"Why did you take so long?!"

"I'm sorry, sir, we were just talking."

"Ah that, it's just your first day. It's okay, just remember not to repeat it." I smiled and nodded.

It's good that my boss is nice now hehe.

"Alright sir, I'll be back" I said and he nodded.

I went out and when I went out he continued what I was doing. And while I was doing something, someone came, holding this folder and files.

"Ah hello, who are they?" I said and immediately blocked it.

"You must be the new secretary, this is the last rate this last month. Just give it to the CEO." he said.