Chapter 13 ( ON LEAVE )

Chapter 13

****

Grace's POV

After a few days, my boss immediately allowed me to take leave, I don't know what he ate. But that's not important anymore, because what's important to me is my family. Right now, I'm with my family in Quiapo, we went to church because it's Sunday. My brother was amazed, he didn't speak, he was just next to us. Right now, I'm just wearing jeans pants that I've worn with white rubber shoes and a black skinny t-shirt.

And when the church ended, my brother went shopping. Someone sells fishball next door. Of course, I ate too, didn't I? I will not be late when it comes to food. You know that hahaha! It's crowded today, there are many people talking, we can only go to the vendor.

"Grace, I'm just there, I found something that can be used at home." Mom said, bringing her face closer to me because people are noisy.

"Alright, I'll take care of it. I've already eaten. Just be careful because there are many snatchers here." I asked her.

"Hmm okay, you too daughter be careful?" mom

"Yes, come back right away? I might not see you right away." I promised. I saw Mom nod so I focused on eating.

Maybe I'll be surprised later, Kuya's store is sold out. Anyway, I'm sorry about Boss, we already talked there. My money didn't fit at that time.

"Boss, how much did my brother and I eat? I'll pay." I said when I finished.

I'm really greedy. Oh don't laugh at me haha.

"Only 250 ma'am" when the vemdor brother said, I gave him 300, but of course there was change. I counted the change, and it was correct.

He looked for them, mom, because there were so many people, I couldn't see them. It's Sunday so there are a lot of people, yes again and again haha. Until I saw them too, they were just there in the suppliers on the floor. He was going to visit them when I saw Zyra.

"Woi, what are you doing here, you're on leave too?" I said, making him startled. And when he saw me, he was still in denial.

Pft. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I laughed at his face, hahaha. Her face is also so beautiful, I'll show it because I can't describe it haha.

-_-

Right? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"You're surprising, even your beauty is surprising," he told me. He's still holding his chest haha!

" Weh HAHAHAHA! " I couldn't stop laughing haha. He looked at me badly.

Wait, who is this one with?

Well, it doesn't have a jowa yet, and I noticed that it doesn't have a companion. Is he alone?

"You know Grace, if you weren't beautiful I would have beaten you!" he said.

"Can you do that, it might reduce the beauty around you. Go ahead!" then we laughed together. That and my brother noticed me.

I'm already here with their behavior.

"That and I saw you too, get ready you woman. You're a thief! Ha, I'm going to stab you."

"Woi, just slow down and you might get hit, but who is that?" I also looked at the way he was looking. Huh? Is there no one?

Does he see something that I don't? Oh, maybe it was his EX who saw it, that's a terrible weakness haha. Don't imitate Zyra anymore.

"I'll see you later, I'll just have a face. That's it, isn't it?" he told me.

I was going to talk about it when it was gone. It was very fast, when my friend was imprisoned, he just didn't know. My brother approached me and asked for money. It looked like someone would buy it so I gave it to him.