Chapter 37 ( after a week )

***

Grace's POV

arrived a few weeks when everything happened, my stomach was big and Liam worked hard. Liam and Sofia divorced their parents did nothing but support them. So much so that my search for foods was worse, especially and one of the things I was about was Liam. I can't take it so I go to the company alone, I live in her.

Actually, Mom and I are! Zyra left her home alone, but I still visited it. Liam is really love me to get my job away, he became more sweet and caring for me. Maybe he just doesn't want me to suffer and mastress! I was walking down the hallway and some employees greeted me. Even if the employees know, that's why they just smile.

I don't want to be rude to them, maybe something else can be said!

"Hi! Is Liam there?" I greeted her and asked her secretary immediately. He left me for the man to take my position. To think we have no one and he is right! He became advanced.

"Yes ma'am just come in!" He promised and I smiled. I just nodded and went in, holding my stomach so he noticed me immediately. And when he saw me I smiled! And there, he shock by a minute. I went to kiss it on and greeted it. "Hi! Are you okay? You're stressful!" I promised here while smiling.

"You missed me? Come here!" He said, I did. He sat me on the lap and kissed me on the pussy, then he placed his hand on my tummy. "Did you commute? Did I say, your not going anywhere!? You're pregnant!"

he promised so much that I kept going. I apologized immediately so he smiled at me too. "I'm sorry I just miss you, I don't want to see you!" I promised and I pinched his nose.

"You ha? It hurts! If you are not pregnant. Oh joke,sweetheart just a joke. Don't cry please!" He just hug me to help me, when someone knock at the door. We only look at the person, and that person was now inside the office.

He/she also sees us! Gosh. What a shame! So i put my face on his neck.

"Yes Miss?" Liam asked that's why I pressed my face to his neck. I only heard their convo because I was shy.

"Nothing sir, I'm just here to give all the files on our department." I just played Liam's chest. So, just he chuckled.

"Okay, just leave it there! You can now leave." Liam promised here, he rubbed my tummy and kissed my forehead. He's so damn sweet! So I gave him a peck kiss that he had. These are really what he wants! He has changed for us too.

But all I fear is that my son has a brother with others.

We just cuddled here that I like, we laugh, we smiled that's why we're both happy. He's also talking to my tummy, so my baby kicks haha!

"Didn't you eat? Should we eat naba? Maybe you are hungry baby." The last thing he said while caressing my tummy. I haven't been able to answer when he grabs the telephone. Oh no! So the doctor can say, I spoiled my wife. Well, he let her be sweet even if we didn't.

"Please bring food for us okay? - Well two vegetable food and one cutlet food. Thanks!" Well I guess the veggies was for me. I'm getting married to veggies! He cupped my face and looked at me, I just smiled so he instantly smiled to.

He hugged me and danced, jusko! That's where he was romantic haha. But, I'm just used to it again. He's always like that everynight so I'm trained haha!

"Your so beautiful my love, I can't help to admire you everyday!" He's just caressing my back while smiling, I know to my self he's smiling because of me. He kissed my forehead while dancing, we're just waiting for the food.

Thank you! "I said so softly that he laughed softly.

Later on, we came to eat and we ate again. He was with me so I was a little older, he didn't say anything but smile. After we eat he caressing my tummy again, and he talked to him Our baby.

He knows I'm pregnant with him, that's why I feel my baby will look Alike Liam. His appeal are so strong!

"You want to go home baby? You want us to go home? - Oh! You want? Just wait a lil bit okay, daddy will just work! - Oh baby please don't hurt mommy. " It promised that the baby was kicking twice. He kissed and caressing my tummy too. I really don't know how to describe his sweetness!

I'm just here smiling ear to ear. When he looks at me, he just Kissed me and said.

"I love you so much! "And he caressing my cheeks with his tumb. I rewarded him back and spoke.

" I love you too! " But we don't have a label yet.

" Just rest here for a minute okay? I'll just finish doing it." And he kissed my forehead again.

He kissed my face all over my face, I just smiled and nodded. Now he's on the table, he did everything but I was waiting. I was asleep! I didn't know what happened. After I feel asleep.

I just fell asleep holding my stomach!

***

Liam's POV

Right after I've done everything I saw her sleeping. I guess because of tiredness, I went to see it and looked at it. I have nothing more to say because I have her. I know I make a lot of mistakes, but my love for her will never be rewarded.

While looking at her, I can't help but to kissed her again. Then I just brushed her hair. I place my hands to her tummy, it's big and hump that that's why I'm good at work. I don't want her to be stress! I kissed her tummy that our son kicked.

Too much blessing! So I have nothing more to ask for. I love them both. Then she awake and saw me, I just smiled at her as she closed her eyes. Too cute!

"Is that right? Are we leaving?" She promised, I noticed that it was hard to stand up because she was pregnant.

So I'm good at helping her!

"Let me help you sweetheart," I promised and I supported her. When she got up she tied me up. Sweet na rin sya ah? But of course it's fun, because we're both sweet.

"Are we going home? I want to go home, I want to sleep yet," she said. I fixed her and faced me, she had her face in my neck.

"Yes, let's go home, do you want me to carry you?" I promised and she nodded. How Angel she is! As she said I did. But she tucked her face around my neck. Maybe she wants to sniff my perfume, she's really different from everyone.

Right after I got her in the car, we went home. And her brother met us and said Mom was cooking. Yes! Mom, I called because I was going to go there too haha!