Chapter 18 ( Sweetness )

****

Grace's POV

After the events, I went straight to Mom, but my boss was still here. I am ashamed, how shame on me! After all, why did you punish your boss? Shame! Especially to Mom, she might be shocked when I tell her. Maybe something happened to Mom! I entered the room and went straight to the bed, kissing Mom on the forehead. He's still sleeping! Not waking up yet.

Until now, he has been sleeping for t-two days.

' Wake up now, Gio and I are waiting for you. ' I promised myself. I don't want to see my mother hurt.

I felt my boss's hand. I turned around here, he's smiling ear to ear. It's too big a smile.

"You really have care to your Mother. How sweet of you love," he told me. I just smiled when he touched my cheeks!

"Of course, she's my mother! She's my only strength." I promised with a smile.

He smiled broadly. Medjo creepy but I just smiled too haha, he's about to kiss me when Zyra and Gio entered. I looked at him, he's irritated!

"Oh Oh! What's that, you two are talking? You're so flirtatious Grace, in front of your Mom?!" Zyra teased.

I distanced myself and adjusted my clothes. You really are a fool yourself! You will kiss casually. Hmm! Zyra is also right, my Mom can still see you. Grr! I'm really disgusted with myself haha. Go ahead, just laugh at yourself!

But my brother.

" Oh Kuya Liam! You're here, it's the greeting card. " Wait, what is my brother saying?

What welcome is that?

" Welcome? What's that? You're giving my brother a luxury?! " I spoke and turned to the boss.

"L-love, I'm sorry I didn't say it, I'll explain." He said with a bow.

" And what are you going to explain? Huh? How can you give my brother a luxury? Huh?! " I was already irritated.

I was irritated and in a position to get angry. I'm the sister so I'll give it! But why is it still my boss?! And when did he start, to give my brother?! Thank you!

"Love, I'll explain. It's only a thing, don't be angry! It's good that I'm giving it to your brother." I crossed my arms.

I felt him come and hug me. What? Face to face with the people here? What I'm doing is really embarrassing!

" Yiie!! Gio is your sister who you are talking to. HAHAHAHA!" said Zyra. That's hype!

"What the hell Zyra, go away! Are you teasing?!" Heard Liam's laughter.

"Suus! Tell me you're just thrilled, Grace, you're flirty HAHAHAHAHAHA!! " I threw a brush at her in my annoyance. "Aaaahhh! All right, I'm not leaving. Flirt again!! " Bwisit.

The power of anger is really strong!

I saw my brother laughing at Zyra. And this one next to me was suppressing a laugh. Come on! I'm so alone here! Haha. Just kidding.

"Don't pay attention my friend, pay attention to me please?" he noticed.

" Stop okay? I'm still annoyed with you! " because right?!

" Love?? " His face is already frowning haha. So cute!!

" Love? Love your face?! " I promised and turned away from it.

"It's love! We've just been getting sweet. Is that what it's like?" and then snorted. Yes! I'm the fragile one.

" Hi Grace"I can't help it, but why are you so cute? Haha!" and in the end I laughed.