Chapter 5: ( FIRST DAY OF WORK )

Chapter 05: continuation

Grace's pov

The boss is really bad! Is that my first kiss?! Who wouldn't roar? Thank you I'm here in cr, just like before Zyra noticed me. It just resonates with me, until now. I didn't want to talk so he sympathized with me. Besides, he obviously noticed that I had a problem. Can I say?

Wow!! MOM?!

Actually until later I will roar. I will not stop. That was my first kiss, first kiss!! So it sharpened my lips.

"Are you really okay? Don't you want to talk?" when he spoke. Will he also roar when I say it?

Maybe it will scold me more.

"Can you go home with me later?" I suddenly promised.

"Sure, why not? Do you really have a problem? You should tell me?!"

"Ah, nothing, nothing! It's my mother and sister. My family is the only problem." I'm not in the habit of lying.

"You sure?" he said. It's like he's still inspecting me to see if my answer is correct. Eh? Crazy?

I nodded and sighed. I hope it doesn't reach him. It was my first day at work so it happened right away. Where did that start? I've been thinking about it for a while, but nothing comes to my mind. I kept snorting.

"Don't worry about your family, I'm sure they're happy that you have a job again." I smiled "come on, working hours will scold you" he added.

My juice lord. Will I be able to face the boss? I might just slap it again and lose my job.

As soon as Zyra and I met on my floor, he immediately left me. What the heck! I sat quietly and just did it. I looked at the papers first before giving them to the boss. I also read those before I arranged them.

"Boss, here are the papers from one of your companies"

"Okay, thank you!" He didn't pay attention to me. He just focused on work. That's a good thing because I left immediately.

I can't just forget that. Are you kidding me? My boss got my first kiss? I can't just forget that. He thought ah! I covered my face so I didn't realize that there was someone there. I looked at it, it was carrying a flower.

Isn't the boss gay? Besides, is that jowa? Oh no!

"Is Mr. Kingsley here?" he asked.

"Yes, come in and tell the boss."

"Okay, thank you?!" he said before entering. My suspicion was right, the boss is gay. And im 100% there!

He just said on the intercom that he had a visitor. He just said thank you and hung up. Quality time huh? My boss is so flirtatious! But I think that's just his friend. What are the flowers for? Oh no! I'm with her. I just went back to work and that's all I did. I feel like my bladder is about to burst.

So, I peed but when I came back there was a flower on my table right away? Out of now where did I have it? Besides, the boss's friend has also left. I looked at the note, maybe it's not mine. You already know.

* I'm sorry, I'm making it up to you later or tomorrow. I just want to fade your anger towards me *

/ unknown /

Is this flower really from me? What the heck? The sender was unknown. What is my stalker? Geez. Scary!

" First day of work, I immediately have a stalker? How? " I promised myself.

I have confidence in myself. Yes, I am beautiful, but not like others who are beautiful. It's a bad habit. But that is not my basis for having a stalker. Besides, my mother might scold me when she comes home.

"It doesn't matter, you're beautiful like me. It would be a shame if I throw you away." I said to the flower

But unfortunately this is not my favorite rose. But I envy him from giving me these roses. Didn't see him anywhere but, he seems nice. I secretly smiled.

"Ms. Villarama why are you smiling?"

"ah w-no boss, go back to work" I said and went back to what I was doing in a panic.

What's so embarrassing? The boss actually caught me.

"Do you need anything?" I said and secretly looked at the boss.

" Nothing i just want to see you. Btw, nice flowers "

"It's not mine, it's not," I answered quickly, so I heard her laugh. "haha you're cute!"

I immediately looked at the boss. Am I cute? Wow! And it really came from the boss cup. Nice! I didn't realize that I was staring at him.

Is it pogi?

What did I just say? Handsome?! Yeah, he's handsome but I'm not looking for flirting. But it's work, so why don't your self-focus on papers?

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not used to such things."

"okay you said so?" he said with a grin.

You know he's in love but he's planning something for you. I got away a little bit. The cup stuck itself to the table, because it was getting closer!

" Why you so look afraid Ms. Villarama? Im not doing anything! " why is he coming closer? "you seem to like this kind of flowers?"

That's it.

"Actually, I like her, because I have a favorite flower, sir," I said

" is that so? Then i should know what's your favorite. " I immediately looked at sir.

We looked at each other.

I was the first to avoid it, it would be a shame if it took longer. He's my boss, okay?

****

Grace's pov

When I got home, I hurried to get ready. I was about to go to Zyra's floor, but when I was about to leave, someone overtook me. Who is that person? I looked at it. It's just the boss, but why do I have to be more than that?

"boss why?"

"Can I drive you home?"

"Po? " with the strength of my voice, my eyes widened." You're really cute! " he added.

"That's not right boss, besides, I'm just a secretary. I'm not your girlfriend." I let go of his grip. Nice!

I immediately grabbed my bag and spoke.

"I'm leaving, I have someone with me. Drive safely boss!" and left.

I walked to the elevator, and when it opened, Zyra faced me. Zyra is now my best friend. He is my only friend here. He looked at me, I smiled at him. We walked together to the boat. We even saw the boss's car. Devil!

"Are you okay? Are you sluggish when entering the elevator until now?"

"I'm sorry, I just feel bad."

"I think you should go home and rest, it might get worse. You'll be sick" I smiled.

"Thank you, huh? The promise will disappear immediately"

"You promise that?" "Yes!" He just hailed a taxi.

"Come on, you'll be the first one to come down," I smiled before entering. NICE!

When we entered it paid immediately. Huh? And where else is that for? Did he pay me? I have money!