Chapter 28 ( thief )

Chapter 28 ( thief)

***

Zyra's POV

I'm walking here in the hallway alone, take note of the company! I'm not afraid of ghosts. So when one appears I can kick it, just char! I read files while walking. My walking is also slowing down because of the length of what I'm reading. I can't take my eyes off important papers. This is important! I shook it first and walked forever, my destination is still far from here.

When I arrived, he hid them and quickly closed the locker. I'm the only one who knows its password. So just give them a try, they'll get a taste of karate from me! After I left, I even smelled something! - food! I'm hungry.

I just ate here and had enough!

"Woi! Who are you?!" I was startled by what I noticed back.

They were three men who stole. They are punyets!! The man would hit me when I dodged. Then I stepped on a man's penis. I saw him writhing in pain. I even wrestled with the other one but the man who was going to punch me got it. Son of a shark!

" PUTANGINA!! " I said cheaply and then I flipped the man behind me and started fighting again. " ADMIT THAT! YOU HAVE NO SHAME?! YOU LOOK TOO MUCH. " I kicked him so he dropped the attach case.

I was shocked when Grace came in, they were already outside gossiping!

"Oh my gosh, friend what is this! What are you doing?! " Grace promised and looked at the three men.

It writhes in pain. Are you going to fight with a woman?

"Friend not me, they are thieves! They are trying to steal the company's money!" when I let it go. I'm still out of breath, pashneas!

These three warts are responsible!

" I'll call a guard wait - aaaahhh!!" Grace said but she stayed because the man took her. And strangled with his arm.

It's a joke, my friend! I stared at it intently but I was also worried about Grace. Shut up! I'll give it to you, oh no? Aaaah!! Help me think please. After all, I will lose my job!

" Grace, friend!! " I promised in shock.

" Accept the money, but I'll kill it?! " CRAZY! That's the one with the sore hand. Who is he fooling?

" No way, it looks like money! " I shouted when I saw it. "Ah, that's it!" then he pointed the gun at Grace. Oh no! Please don't move Grace.

What the heck! I have no plans! Thank you It's annoying, Grace is still really annoying.

"What?! You're going to give it to me oh no! " then it pointed at me. So bro?

"Brother, please have mercy on me, if not on me, then on the company. Just please!" Grace begged for mercy. It's suffocating as far as I can see! " SHUT UP?! " he shouted in Grace's ear.

"I'm pregnant Brother, please have mercy! Have mercy on my son?!" I was surprised by what he said. After all, that's not surprising! Did something happen to her with Liam?! "If you want money, ask the CEO of the company!" but Grace was also coughing.

Jusko is my nephew! I was even more nervous, it doubled because of my nephew.

" ARE. YOU. TRYING. TO. HIT. MY. WIFE. MR. DELGADO!! " Liam is here in relief. But how did he get here?! Is he following us?!

I put it aside for now because of what is happening. Of course! The man let go of the gun and his grip on Grace loosened. Afraid? Only Liam can fall here!

" Mr. Kingsley! " I wanted to laugh. He turns into a puppy HAHAHAHA!!

"Amina is my wife! - I don't like everything, I feel for my mother and daughter! That's why you get ready for me." He took Grace and chinecked her whole body. Then he shook it. "Are you okay sweetheart?" I saw his concern for Grace. Just in his eyes!