Chapter 32 ( The Cassanova Player )

***

Liam's POV

Like i care? haha, i just want to say i'm a cassanova player! I just went back to my old habits. I always fuck two girls in one day and I just leave them on purpose. Yeah, they're good, they have big futures, I can't say anything because they're coming closer. I can't just blame them because I'm good, I'm easily tempted when I come to them. For now, I headed into the company together with the girl I've met.

his hands are moving around me, he just smiles back at him to thrill him. She kissed me a little on the cheeks which startled me, and the elevator opened just in time. We continued until the Office.

"Baby!" I looked at her with a curious way.

"Yes? wait a minute I need to do this, it's just an emergency." I said these files are quite important and Grace just left them.

Speaking of that girl? where is she, I didn't see her coming in earlier. He's not at his table?!

I guess she's late.

"What is that, baby? We can't start right away!" he said and his hands started to move again.

well i am used to it! I've been like this for a long time, not until Grace came and made me fall in love deeper. I smirk when I reminisce all the memories, well we just had a little sweet moments until it ends in different ways.

" It's just an important files baby, don't worry I'll just finish it okay? " and I smirk. She also kissed me again and pressed her body to mine.

while we're doing something, someone came and interrupted us. I looked at that person with irritated eyes, damn him/she for interrupting us! When I look at the person, she's a girl but I don't know the name. I guess we met at the bar? think so!

the girl was smiling through ears while looking at me. I felt that my partner was annoyed, but he just ignored it.

now i can fuck them both! I am a lucky man.

"Hi Liam my love!" said the woman who entered. He smiled as if he didn't know!

" Excuse me, who are you? Do you know there was someone before him?! " the woman on my lap said irritated.

well we're about to kiss earlier when the girl interrupted. That's none of my business because look at it! Two girls a day haha!

" Wait girls don't fight, it's just me you two can share my body haha! " then I smirk that's why they liked what I just said!

The girl came towards us then kissed me, then the other one started to roam my body. Geez! What a great day to start. They are both sexy, which made my twin angry!

My body is starting to get hot...

"Sir Good Morning -- YUUCKK!! " said Grace. She interrupted us just to greet me! The fuck?!

It was too late for me to notice that he was no longer there! Annoying?! she really knows how I'm in a bad mood!

so I sent the two girls home, it was annoying!! very sick to the heart. Will Grace Villarama be ready for me later?! tea My anaconda will let him in!

I looked at the laptop in annoyance and I worked in annoyance. But I just smiled because of her attitude, she's still the innocent girl that I've known so far! I really love that woman. That's why I can't forget him. She's being who she is haha!

***

Grace's POV

I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up so I immediately went to the bathroom. I vomited everything I vomited, is it really that bad when pregnant? I feel like I have a fever too. Well maybe morning sickness? Is this how everyone who is pregnant really feels? I sat on the tiles and held my stomach. I hope my baby is healthy!