Chapter 3: ( WHEN THEY MEET )

Grace's pov

I don't know what I got myself into. It seems that their boss is still stuck. We went up using the elevator. Alice held my hand. It looks nervous. Same goes with me!

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yes, just really nervous"

"Don't worry, I'm here"

Then kuyang pogi took the scene. "She was right, besides, I'm here too. I'll take care of it," he told us.

Time I was accepted here. I am very grateful to him. We went for a walk, because I'm nervous! every step I take makes me nervous

We entered an office. It looks like this is it. I took a deep breath and entered. I hope I pass. Especially since I have something to hold onto. Just fight!

I saw the man. He looked at me.

"have a seat" he said while looking at me. It's like he's inspecting me.

"what's your name? Do you have any idea about secretary? Do you know how to make schedules?"

" Ahm sir, I'm Grace Villarama. And yes I have idea about secretary, I know how to make schedules. Plus I can give you coffee sir. " I said and smiled.

He looked at Alice. With it kuyang pogi.

"You two can leave, we are talking" he said so the two left immediately. I looked again and smiled. I hope my lips don't tear char!

He looked at me before speaking. He stood up and walked. I just look at it and smile.

" Do you know fashion? your just wearing simple and plain. " I looked at myself. Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing? Nothing? I don't show skin either.

"Yes sir, I know fashion but as we can see. Im just wearing a good and simple dress." I promised. I hope the questions are okay.

I was nervous to see him approach me. Eh? Maybe you'll talk to me, right? Right! he will just talk to me. He won't do anything to me and just talk to me.

"are you wearing a revealing dress sometimes?"

"No sir, why?" I wondered. Why is he even asking that? It's amazing!

"do you know how to kiss? Do you know how to * ahem * sex?" my eyes widened. It's rude.

"I know how to kiss, but I don't know how to. * ehem * sir" I promised and forced a smile.

" Good! for now you can do this with me. Maybe a little, then tomorrow you can start your work. " yass. I'm safe! but of course. Fun!

I have a job! I have a job again! Well, he will have me do something right away. I saw his table, it was full of papers. Come on! Maybe he was working earlier. Pity the boss.

I took a few pieces. Maybe in their twenties. It's okay! for him to finish immediately. It is also obvious to him that he is stressed.

"Sir, I think you need a coffee. You're already stressed! It looks like you've been working for a while? You need a break." I promised.

I saw that he was surprised by what I said. I just smile. Hope he's okay!!

"Ah right, okay thank you! I also have to go home early. My Mom and Dad want to see me." he told me.

It even touches his senses. I got up and made coffee. After that I will claim a few first. It's easy! What's the use of my studies, right?

"This is sir coffee!" I said and smiled. I put it on his table. Then I took out some papers! It might be covered. Important note.

"Thanks." he promised sparingly.

He just amused himself here. Like I said, it's easy! I started with one role and then it turned into a series. I read that before doing it hehe.

After that maybe around 3:30 pm in the afternoon. I finished and said goodbye. It is good and he will do less. If I'm here I'll come! pity my boss

"Sir, I'm leaving! Maybe they're looking for me too. Thank you for accepting me. You can count on me!" I promised and smiled at this.

He looked at me and smiled. What is that for?

"Thank you too. You owe me a lot today, I will do less." That was the reason. I smile here. "Nothing!" I said again.

"I'm leaving sir." I said and left.

He didn't say anything, so I just walked straight until I got home.

~~~~~~~

Liam's pov

When my new secretary leaves, I call Trojan Uriel. I am thanking him for picking that girl. She's goodz Even tho I asked manyak earlier. It looks innocent. Uriel didn't pick his phone. He's busy huh?! Well maybe later. I focused on the paper. But it was Grace's face that came out.

No! This can't be. Not with that Grace girl. She's just my secretary.

Plus I am looking at my fake girlfriend. Dad doesn't want to stop. I don't like the idea of ​​him.

"Hey man, are you okay? Am I good at picking?" Uriel said

"Sorry, I've been busy with Alice babes." He added. Even when it doesn't stop.

"Tss, who is Alice?!" I bitterly said at him. He's just staring at me right now. I just sat here and waited for his answer.

"Can you say something? I've been waiting for a while." I promised. He looked at me.

"Sorry haha"

"Do you need something? You're here"

"It's nothing. By the way, I need your help, how can you flirt? " son!

I'm the one who asked him!

"What?! I don't know how to do that! Plus why are you saying that?! " I was annoyed. The hell with this man. Is he just here to fuck?!

"Oh chill! Alright, I don't need you anymore hehe" my secretary's colleague seemed to be struck by this. It's up to him to deal with it.

I just saw him leave and didn't say a word. Jusko! It makes my head hot!

"Anyway, this is Uriel," I promised. I just did it and left immediately. Mommy is already texting me.

~~~~~~

Grace's pov

Terrible! It's just fun because I have a job again. Mom will surely be happy with what I tell you. Alice and I were just walking, actually she just accompanied me. I saw it was exciting to the text.

"Hey! Who are you texting with?" I said here. Maybe that's my old friend? Nevermind!

" Nako! I just texted Uriel! -- It's really mine, I'm thrilled. "

" Tss. There's nothing wrong Alice " I snorted.

"You're only saying that because you haven't experienced it yet. It's good to be in love!"

" Delicious? What's delicious about that? Is it edible? " I asked curiously.

He just bothered me, and we got in a jeep. Come on! I'm just happy now. Very happy! This time, he will agree. I'm still sloppy, it's the secretary!