Chapter 30 ( Ruthless Cassanova )

R-18 BAWAL SA BATA, CAPSLOCK PARA INTENSE ❗❗
***

Liam's POV

Right after when she said everything that broke my heart into pieces. I went straight to the bar, I drank everything until I became dizzy. If she knows that I love her, she wouldn't hurt my feelings. Fuck! I love her and she's my world! How come that I ruined her life?

No? No?! I didn't ruin her. All I just want is to be by her side. I drank the last until I had another one. Yeah! I just drank and drank! Until someone came, I don't know if it's Uriel. He/she just wants to be with me,

" Hi Handsome! Wanna drink with me? " oh a girl haha. I just looked at her with cold eyes.

So sorry for her, I'm not into fuck right now, all I want is beer. Beer and nothing more!

"No thanks, you can drink and enjoy by yourself!" I promised irritable. He removed the cup and drank again, she's not pretty but there's something to be said about her body.

"Pamela is my Name, Pam for short! You can enjoy my body. I'm yours for tonight!" he said flirtatiously. I smirk but I just drink again.

" What?! You fucking whore, stop flirting with me! I have a wife so stop. " I'm loyal to Grace, and I love that even more. Compared to other women, I won't let myself cheat again.

But because... fuck! She attracts me, and zhe knows what is she doing! He held my thing and rubbed it. While her lips are planting small kisses, while caressing my arm too!

"He won't know, let's go own me! I want your body." I could see that his body was itching.

Just a little bit, he will let his hand in.

"Alright and when you stop! That's all you need, right?!" I saw his smirk. Fuck this girl! Just using the body, just to fuck all the men.

I kissed her hard which made her moan, I moved my lips so she went along with it. While we were doing that, he put his hand in and squeezed it. I moaned, I carried her and quickly entered the room. And I sped up going in and out of here.

She still wants more, but he left her there! I could see that he was staring. But when I came out there was a girl who wanted it too. Thank you! Let's give it a go. He will give them all!!

"Bro! Bro?!" I looked at the source of the noise. Then I saw Uriel with his wide eyes, as if he couldn't believe what he saw. Yeah! I did that out here.

Only stopped because of Uriel.

"What?" I said with cold eyes and cold tone. But my voice became deep!

" You're terrible! Did you really fuck two girls? You'll have a new life haha! " tss. Not on my vocabulary!

"What for? If we're gone?! I can do whatever I want!" I said annoyed and he looked at me and couldn't believe it.

"You're a taena, bro! You just got reaked, did it get worse hahaha?! " I looked deeper at this, so he stopped. He first gave a peace sign and then took me. "Let me borrow it from my friend first? You'll talk later!" walanjo!

He took me to a corner and talked to me thoroughly. What else does he want? What I said, I can do what I want! We are gone, the end! He looked at me intently and then spoke. "You two, already break up? What's the reason?! Don't tell me it's very shallow. Because if it's shallow and that's what you do. You look like a womanizer!"

"Tss, you just changed because of Zyra! You're a playboy too?! Why can't you just go with me? " then I smirk. He's too much haha! His ears perked up when he heard that, so he just winced at what he heard. Ultimate hater!

Wow! And it's really him? Haha!

"I don't know about you, I'm going home!" he said in disgust before leaving. The strength of his jump hahaha!! When he left the girl that I was about to fuck, came and kissed me hard. I closed my eyes and kissed it too.

***

The next day

The next day I woke up early, and I am between two girls naked well I am also naked so I started I pick my clothes. And while I was getting dressed, the two girls woke up, I forgot their names so I don't have it anymore. They were running their hands on my body, well who wouldn't enjoy I have abs! One kissed me and the other followed. After they kissed me, he left them! I arrived at the house and Sofia came out furious. Shh! What for? Me and Grace were already broken up!

"And you really came, huh?! Where are you from?!" he said angrily. I just didn't do anything and lay on the sofa. He inhaled angrily and stared at me intently! Thank you

" FACE YOU LIAM AND DON'T SLEEP! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?! FROM THAT GRACE?! FROM YOUR MOST PROUD WOMAN?! FROM YOUR RELATIONSHIP?! " He was very angry with me. I came home to rest not to scold.

In the morning, his voice is soothing!

"Tss, we're already breaking up! Your too annoying?! " he just said. I closed my eyes and continued to sleep but it was still very noisy! Thank you! How can I rest this?!

"Annoying?-me?! Annoying?! It's really me?! I'm your wife, Liam. WIFE!! " she said to her husband thingy.

"What's wrong with your butsi?! I just said we're gone?! So stop saying nonsense, you're making so much noise!! " I shouted angrily at this. Annoying! We do it early in the morning. "Wow! Really? Why do you smell like a woman?! Tell me. You have many women, right?! Haha!" he told me angrily. Tss, I smell like a woman asking more questions. What a nonsense!

" I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY WITH YOU BECAUSE I AM YOUR WIFE!! I AM IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO TELL YOU?! WE HAVEN'T BEEN MARRIED THAT LONG!! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME FEEL! " she shouted angrily while crying.

Out of annoyance, I just went up to the room and rested there. He will be babbling all day long! Awesome!