Chapter 9 ( UNLOADING MEMORY )

Chapter 09 ( unloading memory )

****

Grace's POV

The next morning I woke up lethargic. Huh? What's wrong with me? I'm not sick. I grinned, why don't I have anything to worry about? Did I do something yesterday? I held my head, I didn't drink, did I? So what's up now? I'm so lazy. What's wrong with my body, it doesn't matter if it looks like it's just time. I sat on the bed and held my head. I can't remember what I was doing. Shocks?! Maybe I'll do something later. I stood up and took the towel.

And when I hung a towel on my body, my brother came. I just looked at him, I was wondering about my brother and not getting dressed yet. Huh?

"After me, take a shower, it's late. I'll take a shower first!" I promised and left it.

I noticed it was a mystery to me. He scratched his head and frowned. I'm really wondering. What's up now?

After I got dressed.

"oh boy, are you coming in?" Mom said. I only ate bread and coffee. I nodded at this.

"Aren't you going to come in? It's been late, it's a waste of time for you to learn." I promised my brother.

"Sister, aren't you worried? Today is our high school tour. We don't have school! Really, sister!" she explained to me.

Huh? Tour? I frowned as I remembered it. Hell?! I don't even care about one?! Is that now? Why am I becoming lazy?! Maybe it's just because I had a good day. Yes, I just had a good day.

"oh son, that's right, you're going to be late! You're dumbfounded. You're going to be trafficked?!"

"Yes, by the way, let's go?!" I was in a hurry. I'm really in traffic, I'm mad when I'm late huehue?!

I stopped a trycycle, and when I got off at the jeep terminal, I also stopped. Jusko! Don't let me be late, it's a waste of salary. My salary is big, but can I deduct? Why! I can't agree..

****

"Good morning, Ma'am?!" When I got off, I was surprised by my colleagues.

It's the guard.

What is going on here?! People are weird huh?! I just walk straight, but why does everyone seem to be congratulating me? Did I become famous immediately? I haven't been here for a month yet, right? Elevator to my floor, they congratulate me. The fuck!

That's why I'm wondering what I'm doing. The fuck! What am I doing?! I don't have a single worry?!

"Hi Miss Grace?! Good morning!" the woman greeted me. I smiled and nodded at this. But I'm curious about it.

I was thinking about what I was doing. The fuck?! No way. As in NO. WAY. I won't do that. NO?! I hope I'm wrong. I touched my forehead and sat down, I was also dumbfounded at the same time. Oh no!

That's when Zyra realized, he was next to her. Smiling and staring at me. The fuck?!

"hi bes--" "mud?! What's so shocking about you?!" I still held my heart. This girl!

I looked at it and laughed, because of me. Is Zyra also infected with her? I reached out and asked. Maybe someone knows what I'm doing?

"I can ask Zyra, did I do something stupid yesterday?" I saw her shaking her head.

I moved away, the witch was still smiling. Scary! What's wrong with this? Are people possessed here? Hell no.

"You didn't do anything, you just got really excited. THAT'S A LABLYPE " WHAT? what?! And he really emphasized what he said.