Chapter 21 ( Blooming )

Chapter 21 ( blooming )

****

Grace's POV

It's morning, I wake up first before Liam. I hugged him and he was still sleeping soundly. I stared at it, I traced his face. He's a very handsome man, his face is very shapely, he's envious haha. I removed the embrace and got up, that's when I felt the pain of my womanhood. Was it right that I gave him my womanhood? I started picking up clothes, it was too messy here and Liam and I were still scattered, in the middle of getting dressed he was already awake and staring at me. I was a bit shy of him.

"Love?" he said to me and was still examining me.

"hm?" I responded quickly.

I'll just smile here!

"Does it hurt? I'll help you," he said.

" No need Liam, no need " I promised sarcastically. Too bad, he didn't let me sleep!

Every minute, he didn't stop me! That's why he laughed at me. I'll hit him! My femininity is so painful, if he knows?! I looked at him and smiled, did I?! Thank you, I love her. He got up and hugged me from behind. So sweet!

I looked at him and smiled, why is he so handsome? When I'm in a fight with someone?! Just Charot, we stared and smiled at each other. He kissed me and I just responded. Why do I feel like I'm blooming too? Yay!

"Oh boy? Why did you wake up just now? Did Liam give you too much and did you wake up at this time?" said mom oh! Am I growling too loud? So it knows? " Daughter, you're big and you know what you're doing, as long as the important thing is that you love each other, right?" I just smiled.

"Mom!! " I disobeyed immediately. What are you saying!

"Love, your Mom was just stating the fact! HAHAHAHAHA?! " and I'm really being singled out?

"Ah, Mom, is it Gio? Where is it that I don't see him?" I asked mom.

"They're playing outside, they've been playing for a while now. So call them and you can eat, you Liam? Are you going to eat here?" Mom promised us long. Liam sat down and looked at the food, don't worry love, my mother is a good cook. Maybe you'll enjoy it! I promised myself.

"Oh yes, I want to taste your dish!" Liam said smiling to Mom.

Mom approved right away? Is it rare that you don't know? He went to my brother and called. It's so hectic! At first I couldn't see it, it was in an alley where there was a bridge and water. Come on! I was nervous because of my brother.

"Gio, come and eat!" I shouted here.

"Alright Gio, come back later, I'm looking for you!" said his friend.

"Hm alright! See you later huh? - sister! You're awake hehe. Big brother is home?" my brother said.

"It's not because he's waiting for you. Nah! He stinks so much!" I said because I smelled this knot.

It smells like sweat.

"Sister, isn't it?! Maybe you're the one who stinks, you didn't take a bath!" she said. Yes, right? It's so sticky!

I smelled myself and maybe later I will smell like what I am! It's Kadirdir. And when we entered, we ate together. Liam used to be very sweet. Praise here, praise there haha.

"Love, be careful when you drive, huh?" Dad asked me.

"Ofcourse just for you hehe. We'll see each other later right" he said. I smiled and nodded. He just kissed me on my forehead. "I love you!" he added.