Chapter 8 ( SETTING A DATE )

Chapter 08
Dedicated to: ZainabFatima2525_thylvelionaKendingmaxx

Warning: R-18 BAWAL SA BATA. CAPSLOCK PARA INTENSE

****

Liam's POV

"SPILL IT. MY TIME IS RUNNING OUT." I suddenly promised. I saw my father smiling. Shh!

"Is it wrong to visit my son? Will we have a love life?"

"stop being dramatic, what do you want?!"

" As long as I'm breathing, I arrange you to the daughter of Demeanor?! " tss again? Boring!

"What?! I already told you, I don't like to be arranged?! You may now leave?! " I promised my father annoyed.

My father hit me and did nothing but gamble. My mother is absent every day, just thinking about things. Thank you! They only remembered me one day to marry me. Wow!

That's all I can say.

"And what about I saw between you and that secretary?!"

"You don't mind?!"

"I have, as long as I'm your Dad. Do I have the right to question you?!" because of my annoyance I answered Dad. "I don't care. If someone comes between us, it's just us?!"

"Wow?! Unbelievable!! You're really going to embarrass me?!" he insisted.

Until now I am still standing with him. It's irritating because why is he the one to decide on me? I have my own brain to decide on my own. And what for? Is it just him again?! Does he think I'm not using my brain?! Because for me it makes me stupid?! What kind of father is he?!!

I don't really talk anymore when our convo ends.

"I'm telling you, have a relationship with all the girls. Just not with that secretary?!"

My good father left at the same time. Great! Just great?! I sighed before going to the desk. Disturbing!! I didn't call my secretary for a whole day. I'm on a budget?! I focused on the work but I can't.

I don't understand what he means. It seems to me that my secretary has passed away, not to him? Thank you!

Lunch came and I rejected my secretary, Home also came and I was still here. I'm soaked at work because of anger. I can't absorb what's happening?! Thank you! Fortunately, Uriel came. I saw him sit down and put his feet up on the table.

"It's a good thing I asked your secretary first. And I heard something about you" I frowned.

Does Grace know anything about this?! Oh Dad and I are just too loud?!

"what?!"

"well, all he said was 'it seems like you and your dad had a fight', he's not sure to say that you really had a fight. "okay.

That convo was now safe.

"Actually, we answered, almost because I was so annoyed." He looked at me and stared at me. He first put his hand on his head and spoke. "Woah! Seriously bro?"

"How long will you and your Dad fight? For life? Isn't there peace in your laughter?" he added.

I immediately grinned.

"There's no peace in my vocabulary Uriel?!" he raised his hand and gave up suddenly. "okay let's go haha!"

" btw, set a date tomorrow morning for me and Grace." His eyes widened as if confirming what I said. "For what bro?! It's new?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"