Chapter 26 ( Connection again?! )

***

Grace's POV

I woke up feeling nauseous, ran to the bathroom and vomited everything there. I looked in the mirror wondering. Didn't I eat anything? What I eat is nutritious! I shook my head. He wiped my whole face and I immediately removed my vinegar from the sink earlier. I put my hand on the sink and thought, I don't have allergies and I can't eat anything. What the hell is happening to me?! Thank you

I went out and ate with Mom, the TV was on because Gio was watching. Mom and I were eating, but what I smelled was different. I don't know but I hate what I smell, I know the dish is delicious but why is that?

" Mom, does this dish really stink? "Hate is on my face. Mom also doesn't know anything and will be surprised by my actions.

" My son, my cooking is always delicious. You just demanded that the food be like that," my mother told me. I smelled it again but it made my nose smell even worse!

I can't tell what kind of smell it is, but it really stinks!

"Eh, Mom, it really stinks" when I acted. Why? I only act once!

"Son, it's not that bad, I cooked Zyra and Gio very well and the rice multiplied. When Mom explained, she smelled it and turned to me again.

It makes me wonder how I behave. But my brother is still teasing me!

" You're just dedemanding sister, just eat there! "I'm still demanding? I'm just saying I smelled it! He is terrible. I struggled with it and spoke.

" hey! Just watch, don't talk! " I promise. That's why he turned to the TV but there was news being told. There is a typhoon? Nothing! It's a beautiful day. The nees caster was saying something but I was busy eating. I got a ham and a hotdog and ate that!

But!

"One of the billionaires named Liam Kinglsey, surprised everyone with his wedding with his bride, all the fans became wild because of the rumored. Mr. And Mrs. Kingsley is now married! They are both happily married and in love with each other. " I stopped because of the tv.

I immediately looked at it. Mom was talking but I couldn't hear a single word! He's married haha! But it's okay, it's okay! am i ok Why am I asking myself?! Little by little my tears flowed. I can't understand what the tv is saying. I'm not okay! Even if I say I'm okay, I'm not okay. I feel Mom caressing my back. The pictures on the tv disappeared. Because Gio killed it! I hurridly get rid of my tears and run to my room, I locked the door and locked myself in.

" You are stupid! What a fool you are?! Just fall in love with the wrong person?! " I said to myself while sobbing. I have no problem, myself!

I heard them knocking but I didn't open them. Why? I want to be alone!!

It disappeared for a few seconds but they knocked again. Thank you! I just covered it and poured out all my tears. The pain I'm suffering from right now is so bad, isn't there anything worse?!