Chapter 16 ( Hospital 2.1 )

Chapter 16

****

Grace's POV

The sun's rays are beautiful today, I just opened the curtain and the beautiful view was revealed to me. Zyra is the one who picked my Mom's hospital room. Well, the design inside is beautiful, and the view is the same after I opened the curtain and took a shower here. I won't go in right now, my mom is still in the hospital. I also got dressed here and when I came out my brother was here.

With Zyra, Zyra is always making me feel comfortable especially my brother. Last night he was very nice to me, why? It's because of Sir. Uriel foods hehe. He said we didn't even wait for him, just to offer food to others.

He's the one who always flirts with Baba.

"Hi Grace, good morning! Good morning to you too, Aunt. You are awake, Grace is waiting for you." this is true.

Did he just do that now? I just smiled secretly at him.

"You're really making a lot of noise, you know that my mother is still resting." I disobeyed. He just gave me the peace sign

I looked at my brother, he was still in uniform and was about to enter. He knows that I will scold him, once he doesn't come in. Even against his will, he still has to enter.

"And you, Gio, are you coming in? Your sister Zyra will pick you up, okay? You know no one will watch over Mom!" I said here.

I messed up her hair so she got bored haha. He's just handsome! Even fighting over it.

"Sister!! You're messing with my form." Oh, and he's doing the same? Wait... does this kid have a crush on anyone?

"What are you flirting with? Gio, you know that studying is the first thing to do, before that crush crush. Do you understand?" I disobeyed.

He's so cute, he's cute.

I didn't pay attention to him anymore and I paid attention to Zyra again. Beautiful girl! Maybe even gays will become straight when they see this. I stared at it until it caught me.

Maybe what will it think.

"Grace, friend, admit it to me. Are you straight or a tomboy? That's a terrible stare! Make it clear to me." he said.

Why! He's a person, not an ice cream. Let's try it haha!

"Tungek! You're not ice cream to melt?! HAHAHAHA!" I teased.

That and he frowned. Really cool HAHAHAHAHA! But unfairness in that part seems to make me happy somehow. My stress also disappeared, it's really different when my friend is there hehe. After a while they found out and came in at the same time, well for three weeks straight Zyra was going to pick up my brother. There is no one to take care of my mother but me.

I looked at Mom, she was still fast asleep and hadn't woken up yet. Maybe it will wake up later. At noon, Boss arrived, with his fiancé. I'm worried about the kiss, why didn't you keep the boss away from yourself? Come on!!

"You are the boss, good morning to you too Ma'am good morning." I said to them and they smiled.

Why did my boss come?

"Hi Grace, how is your mother? I heard that something happened to your boss." I smiled and spoke. "It's fine, my mom, she just hasn't woken up hehe" I promised.

"That's great! Your mother is fine and healthy. I hope she continues to recover hehe." I just smiled at this.

I looked at Boss and he seems irritated. Why all of a sudden? Boss became a giant.