Rivals

(A/N):

HEEEEY!!! Its been a while guys! How have you been?!

I know its already super duper late, but I wanted to greet you guys a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hows your 2021 so far? I hope you guys are doing great!

I'm sorry for not updating that much.. but here's a long chapter to make it up to you guys! Please enjoy and comment down your thoughts! :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

'huff.. huff.. huff..'

I took a deep breath as I lean my back on the door. Man! My heart was beating fast! I sighed again.

'What the hell did I do that for???' I questioned myself as I touched my lips making the scene replay in my head.

"Arrrrrrgh....." I groaned as I shook my head harshly.

"Oh? Tata!(Hooman!)"

I raised my head to see Tata running towards me with the rest trailing behind. The little ones aim their little arms to hug me as they are followed with laughter. Aww..

"*Huff.. huff..* SAE-JUN!" I looked over to the voice and saw Joo-hyuk breathing heavily.

What is he doing here anyway?

?!

OH RIGHT! He accidentally saw my secret. Oops..

I slowly stood up from my place avoiding Joo's eye contact.

"H-hey.. Joo.." I waved at him awkwardly.

"Don't.. *huff* hey Joo.. *huff* me.." he panted. He took a deep breath first and exhaled before continuing his rant to me. "Yah. Han Sae-jun.."

"H-hai???"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW???"

(Time skipped)

"Care to explain??" Joo sighed, leaning his back at the wall of the living room while Shooky sits on top of his head, playing his hair.

"U-umm.. well.." is all I could say to him as I sat my ass down the sofa still avoiding eye contact. "Its a long story you see.."

"Then make it short." he spatted.

"Fine, mr. Grumps. I'll explain everything." I sighed.

Long story short, I explained everything to mr. Joo here. He does not seemed to be surprised until I told him that BTS is the companions of the little ones.

"You didn't tell me all of this?? And now what? You and BTS are close friends now." he said a little bit pissed.

"So what? They're nice people." I said as I caressed Koya's fur who is sitting beside me with his head on my lap. "And besides.. they ARE the companions of the little ones. So its good that we can be friends."

"Why don't you just hand them to BTS? I mean. Like you said, they are the companions. Right?" he asked as he took Shooky from his head and puts him down to fix his now tangled hair. "They should be the one taking care of them. Not you."

I went silent for a moment.

'Yeah.. why don't I just hand them to BTS?'

I looked at the sleeping Koya and sighed.